The Culling: The Maker's Notes (Chapter 5.5)


Okay, y'all..these two are growing on me. Glenna has always had my heart but I never expected to love Ames just as much.

When Glenna dropped it on Ames that she wanted to be a Willow...I was floored. This is new territory for me. It's something I never really expected. I never really expected that I'd allow myself to follow their lead and get into the head of my sims.

I truly think that Glenna's ready to open her heart to Ames. They've only known each other for a short while but she would never open her heart by clinging to the Montgomery name. For once, Glenna had to let down her defenses and give everything for a chance at real love. Whether this actually happens or not is to be seen but I think she's really serious about it.

I chose not to show their "bedroom scene" in the chapters of The Culling. This was one part lack of romance interactions in TS4 and oddly, I felt like they deserved their privacy.  Yes, I understand they're sims and they don't give a hoot...but I do. I felt they deserved a small slice of happiness away from the Maker and the Maker's audience.

Anyway, there's not much yet to update in the way of promotions yet...we're working on it. Glenna has three days off from work and Ames is struggling with some guilt over his life of crime. Yeah...yeah, don't even say it. I've lost my marbles and I'm strangely okay with that.

This whole "letting my sims do what they want" thing is so new to me. It's all Fizzy's fault. I'm blaming her for this emotional upset that I'm feeling over letting them do what they want!

Shaking my head, y'all. Someone please save me from this insanity!

No comments