Scarlet Alexa: Generation 8 Chapter 1

Scarlet Alexa has taken over the Legacy family home, with her partner by her side. Scarlet is a modern woman and feels no need to be married just for the sake of being married. She and Phillip are perfectly happy together just as they are.  Also, unless there is just an oops, they don't plan to ever have children together. Heidi is loved by both of them and neither feels the need to have to have another child.  It's not that they would be disappointed if it just happened, it's just not planned for them at this time.  It's OKAY. They are happy.


After the death of Emma, Scarlet's younger siblings, Lacey and Ember both decided that they wanted to move out with their aunt Lauren in San Myshuno.

That leaves us with just Scarlet, Phillip and Heidi living at the Montgomery Family Home.  The quietness in the house is one that Scarlet and Phillip aren't used to so they've taken to dating almost every night so they can fulfill their dream of being soulmates. 

Heidi is now a little girl, a whiz kid. She's very close to Phillip and to her mom. I really expect big things out of this girl. She's been super determined to get good grades and finish her childhood aspirations. I just hope she grows up looking okay. We all know I'm pretty vain about how my heirs look.


For the first time in two generations, I have a working mom again. Scarlet decided that her garden needed one of the alien plants I've yet to get my hands on and that meant joining the astronaut career.   She's advanced to level 4 after just a couple days on the job so, hopefully she's heading into space soon!

With their promotions going well, I sent Scarlet and Phillip on a date to help fulfill their lifetime aspirations to find a soulmate.  While at the narwhal nightclub I was rather surprised to see that Phillip spun the want to marry Scarlet.  He's noncommittal but he has a conflicting aspiration of soulmate. Since both he and Scarlet want a soulmate and he spun the actual want to marry her, I allowed them to elope. This is just love,y'all. I truly thought that both of them were happy with just living together but to see Phillip spin that want, I couldn't deny him.  I guess sometimes even The Maker can let sims make their own choices. No one tell The Almighty Ruler of Everything that I let two sims make a decision for themselves, okay?


I also let them celebrate in the closet. Which I might regret since two accidental babies were conceived in there in this family.


Time went on and Scarlet and Phillip are both level 6 in their careers. Scarlet is in the astronaut career and Phillip is an art critic.   No babies were conceived in the closet that I know of. Scarlet and Phillip turned into adults and Heidi (who now insists on being called by her middle name, Ariana) is a beautiful teenager.


Ariana is shaping up to be one of the most interesting sims I've had the pleasure of knowing. She's smart and questions everything. She's already decided that she wants to be a scientist and she's very much insisting on filling her head with as much knowledge as possible.

She's convinced that the world as she knows it is speeding towards extinction and she's determined to halt destruction if she can! I guess we will see what the future holds for Ms. Ariana!

2 comments