Life of Kessie - Graduation & Beyond!



Hi, everyone. I'm still reeling over the past few days. I finished finals, had an awesome food war with Dechie, and went to so many parties that I forgot to take pictures. Well, except one.

Tiffany Engles is my new bestie! She is so amazing and I know she's going to be an awesome doctor. Good luck in medical school, I'm so going to miss you. Hopefully you'll visit SV before your residency! 
Well, would you take a look at these grades! We all ended up with A's! I'll take being the Valedictorian of the culinary program, while Pierce became the Salutatorian (Professor Donner still sucks - he gave him a A- on his final!)  I'm not going to cry about it, I'm finally out of here!!! I now hold a Culinary Arts degree (with honors) from SimU! 

Wow! Everyone was here for graduation. Seeing everyone's loved ones was awesome. Sadly, my parents are no longer around, but I know they were here in spirit. Connor couldn't make it either since he became a politician. I understand that his career is important, but he promised he would be here :( No matter, the show must go on! 

It started to rain, and we were getting wet and nervous. This would be the time that I didn't wear my wig. Speaking of which, I ditched it since everyone loves my actual hair. It threw Pierce for a loop as well, seeing my hair a few shades darker than my signature Cranberry Craze. Well, time to graduate.


WE DID IT!!! We finally graduated and time to embark on our designated careers! I finally heard from Corsican Bistro, which surprised me. They offered me a position while I complete my training, which is awesome! So yup, I will be getting paid while I learn how to cook their dishes! I'm so excited. Pierce is happy to be working at Hogan's Diner.....since his father owns it! I should have known there was a reason why a person like him would work in a place like Hogan's. Look at his face when he dropped that bombshell......still arrogant as ever. 




Tiffany wouldn't leave the Auditorium until Pierce and I grabbed a photo together. We were so happy to be done with SimU and go our separate ways, hence the huge smiles! Now, the fun is over. It's time to pack up my room and go back to Sunset Valley to my life. My life with a career and an awesome boyfriend in Connor, even though he didn't bother to come to my graduation! It's okay, I'm sure he'll make it up to me once I get home. 

Yay ME!!

Kessie :) 

2 comments

  1. Does Conner need a session with the Almighty to set him straight on priorities? Family first dude, family first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't think that he does. However, I think he will have a lot more to deal with

      Delete