Life of Kessie - Ignorance is Bliss (Part II)


Hey, everybody. I had to grab my composure because this pain is so unbearable. The next part of this, I wouldn't wish on anyone. Well, I might as well get it over with. 


My favorite person in the whole wide world came to stay with me for a while. Tiffany Engels!!! She finished her residency and moved to Sunset Valley to work at the hospital. Can you say,"YAAAS!!"? She found a house (and apparently a boyfriend....who she won't give any details on!) and she's only going to stay with me until she finally gets the keys. Of course, Connor didn't approve of the arrangement. We have four bedrooms, I am sure we can put up my best friend for a couple of weeks. As usual, Connor gets infuriated and leaves. I am so sick of the fighting and him storming out every single time he doesn't get his way. 

Later on that night, I decided to catch up on some Simbook and catch up with old friends. That, and a little bit of Sunset Valley gossip. I know I shouldn't be a gossip hound, but I slowly regretted my decision once I clicked to SVG's fan page


The status headline, "Mayor Caught Cheating on More Than His Taxes". My first instinct was to log off. In my heart, I knew I should have logged off and forgot about the whole thing. I'm sure I read that title wrong. Maybe it was the mayor of Isla Cove? Perhaps the mayor of Twinbrook, who is always in trouble. My curiosity got the best of me and I kept scrolling.

 Connor once again with Fiona McIrish! I asked him time and time again about their "relationship" and he always told me that it was nothing. Always told me that I'm thinking way too much. Always stressing how I needed to be by his side so I wouldn't ask him stupid questions.

This was photo that made my heart drop. I KNEW IT!!! This dirty, no-good, scandalous idiot cheated on me. C-H-E-A-T-E-D! My heart at this point was shattered into a million pieces. This was undeniable proof! No more assumptions and accusations. I see this with my own two eyes, and I don't know whether to scream or die! At this point, I can go for both. Him and that......wench! I knew something was up when he immediately hired her after they both left the newspaper. I assumed they were old friends and trusted him.

Trust. 
Trusted.
Completely.

And to be so brazen to do this outside? He clearly has no respect for himself, Fiona or me! He definitely has zero respect for me, but at least I now know why he's been disappearing. Really, Connor? Outside? Public Woohoo? Seriously? You could have taken her to the Inn, you dog! To make it completely worse, this became NEWS!!! It was all over the television here. Guess who actually watched it as this little romp went LIVE on SVNN? 


I. Officially. Hate. My. Life! Everyone knows we were getting married in two months. EVERYONE! I am humiliated and devastated. I'm quitting my job until this blows over. This can't possibly get any worse....wait!

Until the next shoe drops, 

Kessie -_-



1 comment