The Plot Thickens. . .in Strangerville

Let's be honest here, I really am in over my head.  I am loving my time in Strangerville and really enjoying spending time with my new friends but I overestimated my ability to dig in and really figure things out.  I'm running out of time!  But I also don't ever want this summer to end.   Let's be honest, I didn't anticipate my social life being such a big part of the summer and neglected to account for the need to sleep.  I feel like coffee, coffee, and coffee are all that is keeping me going right now.  But. . . I'm loving every minute of it.  

Before I ever made plans to come to Strangerville for the summer, before I rented the house and found the job (hello Coffee!) I had already started digging into the secrets of Strangerville.  I found so many message boards and blogs and even legit news sites that funneled me some information.  


You don't have to give up your summer or run around to figure this out, just check out the link attached to the picture and take some time to learn about Strangerville for yourself.  Literally, I would never have made it this far without some help!

I guess I should stop whining about being so tired and really get down to business.  The military might be tight lipped even with a few drinks and a lot of flirting but I picked up just enough to be dangerous.  Link that with the bits and bobbles I was able to sneak out of the poor scientists that are struggling to even understand what happened and yeah just enough to be dangerous.  I snuck through the fence and did a bit of poking around in the crater and found a wealth of information. 

 


 With all the information I was able to find around town (never underestimate the power of books as well!) I had enough information to peak the interest of some of the more hardcore conspiracy theorists.  Trust me when I say that you will never know you know these people.  Deep in the web on some of the hacker sites you can find a lot of information and buy a lot of street cred with that information.  Please don't tell me I'm playing with fire and it's dangerous and all that other blah blah blah.  I've met people I know I can trust and I'm also running out of time.  I can't take the slow route when I've earned my way into the fast track!

I shared what I have with some of the others out there and they shared back with me.  Someone sent me a key card.  I assume it goes to that sealed door at the lab but. . . first it literally came to the house so here's hoping it's someone I actually know because otherwise maybe I need to listen to blah blah blah.  I'm confident it's legit though so don't worry.  I'd love to share more with you but I've got plans to get through that door. Don't worry, I'm not going alone but more on that later too :D



42 days to go. . .next stop what's behind this door. . .


No comments