Life of Kessie - Cents and Sensibility



Hi, everyone. I know it's been a while since I've last posted. I've been a busy camper since I started at Corsican Bistro. The job is pretty sweet and with their training, I will be Top Chef yet! But first, I have to sort spices....BOR-RING! My boss won't even allow me to cook my own food for lunch, only top chefs there can. All snootiness aside, it's pretty sweet and the pay is great.

Connor is here with me, looking as yummy as ever! I will admit that I was highly upset that he didn't bother coming to my graduation. He knew that I was visibly upset because he was the only one I actually needed there. He gave the excuse that he was working on his campaign and someone is trying to smear him. He promised that he would make it up to me, and he better! 

He decided to finally take time off from his mayoral campaign and his guitar. With our busy schedules, quality time is important. We just sat in the snow and looked at the stars, which he knows that I love. Did I mention how much I love this man? I have everything I want right now. A great career and an amazing guy with an awesome career. Power, money and prestige is amazing! We have everything, especially each other. What else can he do?

He threw a post-graduation party for me! All for me! How amazing is he? He invited everyone that I knew, even Pierce since he knows we're pretty cool. We danced the night away like he was the only one in the room. The food was okay, I'm just glad that I didn't have to cook any of it. 

Oh boy! How did I know this was going to happen? These guys rubbed each other the wrong way. Pierce said that there's something "off" about Connor, while Connor explained that his family is bleeding Sunset Valley dry. Did my party turn into a debate? Oh NOOOOO! Pierce stormed out, offended and I had to talk to Connor.

I had to explain to my dear boyfriend not to bring his politics home. While he explained how the Decheneaux family is responsible for businesses closing and his main goal is to bring prosperity and economy back to Sunset Valley. While I can totally understand his point, Pierce is not his parents, and our home is not City Hall. I decided not to argue with him and enjoy the rest of the night. 


I really hope these two can get along.....for my sake. I have to run now, Connor needs me to help him with his campaign speech and dinner. 

Until Next Time, 

Kessie :)




2 comments