Life of Kessie - Ignorance is Bliss (Part I)

Hey, everyone. I know what you're thinking. Why am I so sad? I have a mouth, and can not scream. My dream turned into a nightmare over the course of a year, and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around.....how? Why?

Let's start at the beginning. A few months after Connor won his election bid to become Mayor of Sunset Valley, he decided to propose to me. Of course, I accepted as I finally received my dream. My fiance is now Mayor, I'm moving up at Corsican Bistro and will become top Sous Chef after a small setback. Our dreams were finally coming true.

 Guess who finally made Sous Chef? I did!!! Yes, I also have my own show on SimTV which comes on every weekend. I'm not too big on being in television, but as long as people can enjoy my food, I'm okay with it. Connor discussed and stress to me that I needed to drop the show, which I did. He also didn't like the fact that I was still working at Corsican, but I loved it there. He demanded that I quit, as the wife of the Mayor should NOT be working a job. Um....a job? Sir, it's a career, MY CAREER that you were fully aware of before we even became a couple. I'm not quitting!  Somehow, I knew I was going to regret my decision.

As soon as he was sworn in, Connor came home few and far between. I know it's his job, but one day home will not kill the man. The more he came in, the angrier he became. I would do everything I could to keep him happy, and it was for nothing! He would storm out late at night, sometimes going to work from wherever he was the night before. I heard through and gossip vine that Sunset Valley is going through a scandal, something huge. I asked Connor about it, and he told me to mind my business and how it will never concern me. Um......RUDE? So after yet another argument, he went out......AGAIN! I was not about to take this and wimper, so I decided to follow him.

 Now ladies and gentlemen, I wish I could take back what I saw. I saw him in front of the Landgraab Hotel, with his assistant, Fiona McIrish. Why a hotel? Yes, I was being a bit naive....okay, I was stupid! I knew Connor loved me, but his behavior was a little odd. Everyone gets stressed out, right? He wouldn't ask me to marry him and do this, would he?

How dumb I turned out to be. :( To be continued.
-Kessie :(

No comments