Life of Kessie - Finals Madness


Oh yeah, oh yeah! I'm awesome! Hi, guys! Guess who nailed their presentation? I did!!! Professor Hatch is my fave instructor, hands down! Thanks to Professor Donner and his insane final, Prof. Hatch was nice enough to make our presentations the final - so we can focus.



Anoki, Tiffany and I were eating while discussing the particulars of the day. I noticed that someone was conspicuously absent from the dorm: Pierce! Now, where did Deschie run off to at a time like this? A date? Trying to practice for our food battle? Nope, Tiffany said that he went home. HOME? Who goes home during finals week? Apparently, he was overwhelmed with Professor Donner and decided to drop out. While I could be as giddy as a cat in a yarn store, I can't let him throw away his future like this. Time to make a quick trip to Sunset Valley!


Okay, so there's a small part of me that feels bad for him. I risked a four-hour trip to bring him back to campus and take these finals. Did Ash give up on Gary? NO! 

CN: Awww, you like him, don't you? 

No, Creator. I don't like him, but I do have a newfound respect for him. He does work hard and if Finals Week sent him packing, I want to know why.

CN: Yup! Four hours and you show up on his doorstep in the middle of the night? You like him! You should really see Connor why you're here - if only for a second. You do remember Connor, your BOYFRIEND??

Shush, Human! Anyway, after a few hours of convincing him that after this exam, we will be graduates and Chefs! Besides, he didn't want me blogging about him and word gets out on Simbook. The way to this man's heart...is his ego. Back to school we go....after I see Connor, of course. 


I so love this man! I managed to take off my wig before seeing him (Yes, the short hair is actually a wig.) as he hates it. I had to make it quick since Pierce was in the car. I asked Connor if he was coming to my graduation, and he wouldn't miss it for the world. 



As predicted, the struggle was 100% REAL! Tiffany ran out of the room in complete hysteria, while Claude had to be pulled back in from trying to jump out of the window.  Prof. Donner had the nerve to have food in the back for us...which was another part of the final! We had to taste a dish and name everything that's in said dish. I feel bad for anyone who ends up with this man next semester. We survived Finals Week!! Now, it's time to prepare for Food Wars!!!

TTYL,

Kessie :)


2 comments

  1. Haha, Kessie, give it up girl. You're so in love with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Kessie has a newfound respect for Pierce, may I dare call it a friendship? She's too into Connor to even think about Pierce in that way. If anything, I think she needs Pierce as a form of motivation to get to her goal. Then again.....this is Kessie we're talking about. LOL

    ReplyDelete