Life of Kessie - Ignorance is Bliss (Part III)

I had to get out of the house. It's been three weeks since I secluded myself in my own private world. My boss was nice enough to give me all the time that I needed since she saw everything that happened. I thought everyone would be pointing fingers and whispering. While some people did laugh and make things worse, many people were supportive of me. Jamie Jolina invited Tiffany and I to her small get-together, and I was dragged there. It was pretty good, although I wanted to jump in that pool and stay the entire time. Willow Hennessy was a great help as well, letting me know where I could find Little Miss Fiona on her off time. Of course, Connor hasn't been seen or heard from. He's under investigation with everything going on. The cheating, the taxes, and the pay cuts to schools. So while he's hiding out, I want answers from Fiona!


I had to confront this homewrecker in public! I asked for her reasons to do what she did, along with Connor. Fiona was unapologetic and let me know that Connor never loved me. He. Never. Loved. Me. He only dated me because he felt sorry for me since I didn't have anyone, especially any family. He only dated me because it looked good for his political career to have a hot wife. He only dated me because. 

Because.
Be. Cause

Fiona also told me that the reason why he hasn't dumped me yet was because he was simply waiting for the money scandal to blow over, and her job was to make it seem that I left him. She was going to feed lies to the press. She said that he always wanted her and she will have him. (Gee, I wonder where I heard THAT from?) I asked how long has it been going on. She walked away, telling me to ask Connor. Oh, I most certainly will! 


Well, look who decided to show his face? I confronted him about everything. The scandal, the arguing, and the cheating. Most importantly, I told him about my confrontation with Fiona and everything she said. His response? 

CN: Kessie, you don't have to do this. I hate seeing you in this much pain, so how about we just skip to the good part, eh?

NO! This is my story. Good, bad and ugly, this is my story to tell. Of course, you are the wonderful person who created me....but I have to get this off of my chest so I can move on. 

CN: Um...you want me to share everything?

Yup! 

CN: Are you sure? Because I have your ending right here, and we can skip rig-

NO!! Human, you will NOT do this to me, or the readers of my life. We will talk later.

CN: Okay, I tried to warn you. Shall I throw up a disclaimer that the rest of this story is sensitive, so if you have small children....don't allow them to read it? Or, just skip this entirely because Part IV is the last one and we're moving forward?

You already did. Now, back to finishing my story, Human! But, I have a question. Will I be okay?

CN: Eh, more or less. It depends on you. 

Okay, Now that my Cryptic Creator is finished, on with the rest of this. 

He berated me for talking to Fiona! WHAAAT? He didn't deny anything. He even confirmed that he and Fiona were a thing when I was away at college. I abandoned him when he needed me, so he says. He learned to love me when we moved in together. After all I did for him and sacrificed for him, he springs this on me? He said that he was only here to take a shower and pack up his things to move in with Fiona. He dumped me.


OH REALLY? After everything we had? After two years? After I had to deal with my everyday life being fodder for tabloids? After I almost lost my prized career.....twice because of you and your antics? You're dumping me? I was nothing but faithful to him and this is the thanks I get? I'm yelling all of this and he just laughed. So, I decided to leave him with a parting gift for his happily ever after with Fiona....

It felt great! He held his face, walked away to get dressed, and left. He told me that he'll send his security detail to pick up his belongings. He was gone.

Gone.

The love of my life, the one I wanted to spend forever and a day with....belonged to someone else. Sure, the slap felt great, but inside...I was done. I was in shambles. I was...

Gone. 

So everyone, this is the end of Kessie and Connor. It wasn't meant to be, I guess. I think I'm going to be alone for a while, this hurts really really bad. I'm just going to focus on my career and stay away from dating! 

-Kessie :'(



No comments