A Message from The Almighty Ruler of Everything

So, it's obvious that it's been more than a minute since I created something with my Simmies.  Long story short the computer that housed the Apocalypse Challenge, and Janabel, died an unnatural death.  There was a lot of mourning (more than even for Janabel) and the entire challenge was lost.  New computer was procured but Sims time was not something that happened and as a real slacker I never got around to downloading my Sims games to the computer.  Fast forward about 2.5 years and the new computer started having keyboard issues.  As in I had intermittent access to the R, F, and B keys.  That was obviously an issue so hello computer warranty and yet another new computer.  Within the first couple of weeks I downloaded the Sims because well, it had been entirely too long. 

The Triumph Challenge is toast which continues to leave me mournful as they were so much fun, I mean come on the nose people the nose.  Doo Rag will always come to the front of my mind when I see an absurd Sims nose. Please feel free to visit the family again through the stories that were posted but they will not return.  There will be a new Sims 2 Apocalypse challenge in the future but I don't think I'm going to jump right back into that.  It will be too hard to separate from the glory that was Tiffani and Doo Rag and Janabel and the whole entourage of Sims.  I'm feeling out challenge ideas to get me back in the game and I think I'm going to roll with the Big Brother Challenge for Sims 4 for now. I'm working on the perfect BB house and auditioning for contestants.  Have a Sim you would like to suggest for the house?  Please send an application my way!  In the meantime, be on the lookout for some serious summer time drama to head to this space soon!

Fizzy's Big Brother House Summer 2020 Application

Sims Name:
Gender:
Age:
Aspiration:
Traits:
Current Career (they will need to take time off work to complete this challenge): 

Please provide a short reason on why this Sim is the perfect addition to the Big Brother House:




Please upload with the hashtag #FizzyBB2020


No comments