Home Sweet. . .Strangerville?

 

The more I learn about the history of Strangerville the more I know that I need to go there, to study there, and learn there.  It's the perfect example of Science and History merging into something that defies explanation.  The crater drew the military for a reason. The crater drew scientists in droves as well. Nothing is resolved?Nothing!  The more I don't learn about the scientific break throughs coming from Strangerville the longer it feels like to graduation.  My family knows my plan is to spend the summer there before University in the Fall.  They aren't thrilled that I'm leaving right after graduation but  I've already found the cutest little house with a view of the crater to rent. 

I did it!  Graduation is in the rear view and a summer in Strangerville starts this weekend!  I got a part-time job at Moondoe's Coffee Shop which gives me access to the locals, time to discover my own secrets of Strangerville, and a bit of income to tide me through the summer.  Tomorrow?  The adventure begins.  I've got 75 days to figure it all out. 
 


No comments