Life of Kessie - Finding Purpose



It's been ten months since the fallout with Connor. Ten long, miserable months. I have not left my house other than to work, which I'm okay with, I have to be honest, y'all - I'm miserable! Connor is now with Fiona (undoubtedly cheating on her as well) and his career has taken a nosedive after the countless scandals. He has tried to call, even left flowers. I ignored them and returned every single gift to sender. On a plus side, Tiffany finally moved into her home and her residency is going fantastic! She has a great boyfriend, who I have yet to meet because I didn't want to be around. She refuses to tell me who he is, and wants me to see for myself.


In typical bestie fashion, Tiffany came over to snap me out of my self-imposed exile. She was sick and tired of me wallowing in my own self-pity and she was dragging me out of the house. I really love her - she always gives it to me straight. 

Karaoke time? Sure! We rocked the bar with out tunes, thought some were off key. It felt really good to leave the house with Tiffany, but I know she can't be there for me always. I'm just happy that she did this. 
She told me to wait at the bar while she was meeting her boyfriend outside. Finally, I get to meet this mystery person. I'm happy for her, but I'm still sad about my own predicament. When she brought him in, my jaw dropped! I was shocked and never thought in a million years that these two would actually be a couple......

Tiffany is in a relationship with Enrique Rodriguez!!!! Oh. Em. Gee! Is this why she didn't tell me? Because she's with a member of the Sunset Valley "You can't sit with us" Club? Apparently, they became an item after college. It's super sweet to see Tiffany and Enrique happy...together. We played catch up, telling me that Trav is now starting quarterback for the Sim City Rams, so he travels a lot. I also found out that Enrique is a music producer, which is awesome for him. He is usually on tour but he flew in for the week to see Tiff. He also gave me a heads up about Pierce, since he moved from Sunset Valley to start his own restaurant, which he named Chaxeau. I guess I did miss a lot because I didn't know Pierce moved to Beacon Bay. I guess avoiding everyone's calls came at a price. Life moved on, and I decided to stay still. I soon became a third wheel, so I went home while Tiff and Enrique spent quality time together.


Tonight was great and full of surprises. Of course Tiff and I had to take a photo together. I promised not to be a stranger and I should be hearing their wedding bells soon....I hope. Time for me to dust myself off, and get back to living my life! 

UNT, 

Kessie :)

No comments