Life of Kessie - #ProfDonnerSucks

Words can not describe how much this sucks right now. I, Kessie J. Pirci will not stand for this torture any longer. There has to be laws against this......

Oh, what am I referring to? Here:

Professor Donner has to be from the fifth level of the abyss! There is no way he is human! How can this man throw us three months worth of work into one week, and EXPECT us to handle this during the beginning of  Finals Week? Really, bro?

Here I am, stuck on 50 shades of stupid. He really expects us to know every single herb, and we will fail if we miss even one. Oh, and spelling counts. It would have been great if he didn't give us the list THREE DAYS before finals!! Well, I see that I have to prove him wrong and make my mark as a chef. Did I mention that there's a 25% chance of passing his class, and a slimmer chance of passing his final? I've seen students cry coming out of his lecture hall. Two people actually dropped out of the culinary program because of this man. (Um....if my creator would be so kind as to help me make a cheat sheet, that would be great!)

CREATOR NOTE: Sorry, Kessie. I'm known as the Creator of Hotties, not the Creator of Cheaters. You're on your own with this one. BTW, what happened with Connor Frio? 

Ugh, whatever! Connor is fine, thank you. We had a great weekend and I can't wait to go home after finals. He's moving in with me and leaving his brother Jared with the house. Anyway, aren't we sidetracking here? Can we continue with my suffering?

CN: Very well, Kessie. Please, continue whining. 

Thank you, and I am not whining....much. Professor Donner sucks! So, in typical Kessie fashion, I had to make a stand.

I definitely pointed out that it was unfair and unethical to spring this on us, especially when he didn't bother teaching this all semester. What was his response? "Deal with it or fail! Fail and you won't graduate and get kicked out of the program". Um....rude, much? So now, if I don't pass this class, I don't graduate. Me and my big mouth.

Enrique and I had a discussion about what we were going to do about Professor Donner. Sadly, he is tenured and nothing can be done with him. We also found out that cheating in his class is virtually impossible. By our frustrations, we have no choice but to suck it up and cram for the next three days. Enrique is instantly regretting taking this class because of Pierce begging him to (Bros have to stick together - he says.)

How am I going to pass this class? Until next time,

Kessie :( 

No comments