Life of Kessie - Weekends are Awesome!


Hi, guys. I finally took the time to work out! With all of these classes and food tastings, I must find the time to go to a gym. Besides, I have a free weekend coming up and I don't want to look crazy in the outfit I picked out. 


Of course, I would study a little on the weekend, as Finals Week approaches. With professors like Professor Hatch and Professor Donner, you have to study. Professor Donner is the type to give you a pop quiz during a 7AM class - which he has! I can't squeak by that class again. 

Enrique actually stopped me to ask about my issue with him and the rest of his crew. I was as honest as I possibly could - I told him everything. I thought that they were arrogant meatheads who thought they owned the world. However, while Enrique proved me wrong and showed me how people could change, Trav and Pierce did not. He also enlightened me on something that I never thought was possible. "The reason why you two are always at odds, is because you're both alike! Oh, and you didn't hear this from me.........he actually likes you! That's why he's always getting under your skin."

Wait.....what? HUH? Pierce Deschenaux? Likes ME? Yeah, right! That will never happen in a million years, and add a few more million on to that. Speaking of likes.....

I realized that I haven't spoken to Connor in days! Oh, and did I mention that we aren't even dating....sort of? Okay, so technically we are interested in each other and we did go out a few times. However, things went up in the air when I packed my bags to come here. His brother Jared was nice enough to take care of my house while I'm away, so I guess that's something. I decided to shoot him an instant message in Simbook before I went to the fair. 


I took a trip to a fair on campus, and look who showed up to surprise me? CONNOR!!! I missed him so much! It was real sweet of him to pay me a visit and spend the whole day with me. He was actually doing an article on College Events, so he made his trip worthwhile. 


I so totally love him for this. It was an epic day. The day I completely forgot about everything. Classes, food, and Pierce with his shenanigans. Yes, I didn't pay any mind to what Enrique said, because what I truly want was standing right in front of me. Anyone who would travel for hours to see his "girlfriend" is a keeper. Yes, we made it official at the fair! Swoon!!! 


Until next time,

Kessie (Frio soon?) :)





1 comment