Penelope Skye: Generation 6 Chapter 3

Guess who I owe an apology to? Yep, I owe an apology to Penelope. She decided to go and get herself a promotion during her first week at work.  I think she only did it to make me upset with her.


Like mother, like daughter. Emma also got a "promotion" at school. She also finished her childhood aspiration. Woot! Go Emma!

She's creatively gifted! I foresee a lot of novels in her future.

The Montgomery family has always been strong supporters of the arts and Emma longs to be like her family before her.  Yes, she's very family minded. Unlike her freak of a mom. That woman should have just had cowplant babies.

On the home front, things are pretty much the same except for the fact that the butler got a makeover and seems to be forming a close relationship with Genji. Don't worry folks, he's NOT the type to cheat on his wife but who knows where this will lead. Penelope is nearly an Elder while Genji is only recently an adult.   Things might get interesting later on because Ms. Erika sure seems to have her eyes on Mr. Montgomery.


While I was preoccupied checking out the newly made over butler, I didn't notice that it was time for Jonah to turn into a teen. Oh man, he's burn it with fire ugly.


Well, look at that!  Sweetie and Petey strike again! They ate Penelope's son while she was at work and she didn't even mourn! What kind of freak is she?  I told you all. She's a wierdo.


Honestly, she never shed a single tear and when she milked her precious evil pet, she never once realized that it was her son's life essence that she was milking.  Maybe she did and just didn't care. The gardener and butler were distraught and yet Jonah's own mother couldn't shed a tear? That is messed up!


Since these boys are obviously dingy and don't learn, Edgar grew up...ugly. Really? Do I have to kill another sim to make a point?


I will probably let him live for now but if my heir turns out burn-it-with-fire ugly, I will not be pleased. At all.   Why are these sims making so cranky?

The next day it was Emma's birthday.  I was so scared that she would look like her two ugly brothers but thankfully, she's not that bad!


I'm so stinkin' tired of birthdays but now it is time for Gideon to turn into an adult (and move out) and Penny to turn into an Elder.  I'm sorry folks but Penny gets on my nerves and the boys she birthed do too so...I'm moving the teenage Edgar out with his brother.  Anything to get me closer to Emma taking over the Legacy from her freakish mother.


Penny has been dying to get back to nature and since Emma had three vacation days from school, they packed up and took a little vacation to Lakeside Retreat. I figured Emma might meet someone as a potential future suitor. 

Instead, she spent the three days being sick, grumpy and very itchy. At least she got to sit down and have an honest to goodness conversation with her weirdo mama.  Emma is a good girl and she has her head on straight. She tried to talk to Penny about her gardening addiction but I don't think she got through. Emma was downright appalled that her mother refuses to accept Sweetie and Petey's part in her brother's death.  What kind of mother chooses a plant over her son?


As soon as we made it back home, the never ending birthdays started back up again.  Genji is now in his senior years and as usual, Penelope couldn't be forced into caring about anything other than herself. 


There are brighter days ahead though for the Montgomery's. Penelope's death is looming and Genji and Emma have already made plans to get rid of the murderous cowplants as soon as the Grim claims Penny's soul...if she even has one. I guess we will find out!

No comments