Sophia Reese: Generation 5 Chapter 3

  It's vacation time for the Montgomery family! Akito, Sophia and a newly turned young adult, Penelope are taking a seven day vacation at the Forest Hideaway in Granite Falls! For the next seven days this is where Penelope and Akito will be working on their aspirations and where Sophia will be a complete and total bum.  I'm jealous. Maybe I could be a bum with Sophia.

  Penelope is really in her element and has very much enjoyed hiking and finding new plants and working on her Freelance Botanist Aspiration.  She's barely seen the inside of the cabin and neither has Akito. He's been busy fishing up a storm.   Did I mention that he turned elder the first day of vacation? Crazy, right? I really can't believe it. These sims just grow up way too fast!

  During one of her many hikes, Penelope met this guy that she kind of likes.  She's a little unsure about him because for one, he looks a little bit like her daddy and he has the evil trait.  She's totally digging the uniform though.  Speaking of clothes, who goes hiking in a mini dress and heels? Someone seriously needs to talk to this girl about sensible clothing choices. But, we all know that the Maker doesn't talk to her sims. Maybe I should ask the Almighty Ruler of Everything to yell at her.  


The time on vacation was well spent and in seven days both Penelope and Akito progressed from 1/4 for their aspiration want to 3/4.  The refrigerator is well stocked with vegetables and fish.  There's even some favorites that was kept for this awesome new fish aquarium.

On the day that the Montgomery's returned home, Sophia aged up to elder. Don't ask me how it happened that their elder birthdays were 7 days apart because they'd aged to Adulthood on the same day.  Yes, I'm kind of stumped.
Since mom and dad are both elder, I've decided that I might let Penelope invite Genji, the park ranger, over to see how they hit it off. Sophia and Akito would like to meet grandchildren, I think...maybe. You never know with these two. They always keep me guessing.

HOLY...WHAT?! Akito went to work and I was in the process of inviting Genji over and Akito died very suddenly of Elderly Demise. WHAT?! I had no idea he was this old. NO STINKING CLUE!  Land sakes, how did I not realize? I'm the MAKER. The Maker doesn't make this kind of mistake.

This is totally not fair. Yes, you're witnessing the Maker freak the heck out for the first time this entire Legacy Challenge because not only did Akito die when I was unprepared...Sophia also failed to successfully plead for his life! What kind of wicked sorcery is this?

Stunned. I'm just stunned. Also, I think I deafened The Almighty Ruler of Everything.  We were on the phone when this happened. My shock is legit. Just ask her. I squealed in her ears. 

I really slacked in my Maker duties. I can't believe that my heir didn't have a spouse before her parent died. So, despite the fact that she's sad...she quickly fell in love with and married Genji Maeda in front of the family graveyard. Right next to her daddy in fact.

I wasted no time in getting them to try for a baby in the hot tub either!  I didn't even makeover Genji as I normally would before having them have their first woohoo. The big makeover can wait!

With a baby definitely on the way, Penelope (or Penny as I call her these days) has decided that her revealing clothing no longer flattered her expanding waistline so she decided on a makeover at the same time as Genji's.  It's interesting, Genji had red facial hair and eyebrows but blond hair. I felt that the red suited him better.
If I'm not mistaken, I think I have somewhere around eight days left before Sophia passes away and passes the reigns over to Penny. So, be sure to check back in to see if Penelope has a boy or girl and if Sophia makes it to the birth!  

Please leave me baby name suggestions in the comments below.  Remember, the Montgomery family prefers a first and middle name for their children. And don't forget to keep your fingers and toes crossed for a bouncing baby girl! 

No comments