Life of Kessie - Impressive


Hi, nice people. Sorry that you have to see me like this. The recent events with Pierce & Co. really threw me off my A - game and I fell asleep in class :( Then again, who wants to sit through two hours of Culinary Discoveries? I did manage to wake up for the exam, which I aced!! 


HAHAHA! Look at poor little Dechie! He struggled the whole exam. I'm actually shocked that he pulled off a B- with the way he was squirming in his seat. This cook off is going to be easier than I thought. Checkmate! 

With this beautiful day, Professor Hatch decided to have class outside. I can definitely work with that. Enrique is in this class as well, and he actually has great talent in Art. I didn't know that he was a Music major, which is pretty impressive because the program only takes 50 students every two years. For him to get in on a full scholarship was pretty impressive. He's not that bad of a person as I thought. I should talk to him more often. 


After class, I was starving. So, I decided to whip up some Ratatouille for myself and the others. This is a dish that is simply not made - it is nurtured. I was in the mood for it, so why not? I am sure to win over everyone in the house with this dish, especially since it's so expensive in restaurants and very hard to perfect. 

It was a hit! Everyone loved it, even Pierce - who swore that it was bought at the Bistro. After arguing with others in the house that I made it, he had no choice but to be impressed and realize that he bit off more than he could chew with this cook off. He even decided to call a temporary truce and asked me to tutor him in Culinary Discoveries. I guess I can help poor Dechie pick up his grades a little. 


Checkmate! I walked away with the biggest boost of confidence. To own Pierce Dechenaux is not easy, but it's sure worth it. 


Until next time :)
-Kessie. 



No comments