Life of Kessie

Hi! I'm Kessie Pirci, and this is the story of my life. I want to be an aspiring chef, a top chef if you will. But first, COLLEGE! Just.......great. *insert sarcasm* I have to go to college for this? Did Bobby Flay? Did Michael Symon? Oh, they did? Never mind then, off to college I go. 


Ah, the wonderful college life. New surroundings, new friends, and most of all.....PARTIES!!!
I'm the one with the green thing over my head (because my creator is not savvy enough to remove this – get on it, woman!!). So yeah, I'm embarking on my university experience. I'll be living in a co-ed dorm, since I didn't have enough to rent my own apartment. This is a big change for me since I'm the only child in my family and I live alone (until now, that is.) As long as no one bothers my stuff, I'm fine. 

While most people are partying their life away, here I am....studying. I mean sure, Jeffery Dean asked me out on a date, but I have goals. G-O-A-L-S! Also, my heart is with someone back home – Connor. I get it, I'm supposed to be wild and free. Sure, Connor and I aren't technically a couple, but I have hope.




I actually like one of my roommates. Tiffany Engles is a pretty dope chick. We hit it off instantly, as we both have things in common – like food! I promised her I was going to make my signature Firecracker Shrimp one of these days. Hmm.....perhaps I'll keep in touch with her after graduation.



First day on campus wasn't that bad. I met my roommates, received my schedule (4PM classes suck BTW!), and ready to take on the world. But first.......


Until next time,

Kessie :)  

2 comments

  1. Hello Kessie, it's nice to meet you! I totally feel you on the whole college thing but at least sims don't have college loans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kessie,
    Enjoy college/university while you're there - you never know what's going to happen!

    ReplyDelete