Sophia Reese: Generation 5 Chapter 1

Guess who is still hanging on? Yep! Grammy Alexa and Grampy Lamar! Let me tell you...the long lived aspiration is the bees knees! For the first time in forever one of my grandchildren in the Montgomery family got to meet their grandparents.  Yes, that is little Michael and he's all grown up!

I'm hoping that they hang on long enough to meet Sophia and Akito's second bundle of joy that is due any minute now.  I also really hope that it's a little girl because I can barely keep this girl alive when she's pregnant. Her sleep bars go down while she's sleeping and she's always starving.

Despite her struggles, she's working hard at her job and is already level 4 in the Doctor career.

I mean, this girl is nothing at all like grandma Jordan. It only took her two days before getting her first promotion. 

Do you all remember how long it took Jordan to get her life together and get to the top?

After a long day at work, Sophia gave birth to a precious little girl named Penelope Skye. We have an heir, folks!  Guess who survived and got to meet her?  Yes, her awesomely awesome grandparents who are incredibly good looking to be so old. I sure hope I look as good as they do when I'm 1,170 years old!
Hours after Penelope was born, Sophia headed off to another day on the job. A fantastic day might I add. This girl is a serious overachiever. Not even a full sim week at work and she is now an assistant nurse! Level 5! Woohoo!

Akito is also level 5 in his career as well!  These two are on top of things.  They make their Maker so proud.


The children are also doing really well. Penelope celebrated her birthday. She and Michael are both children now and yes, Lamar and Taylor are still hanging on! CRAZY, right?  Anyway, it's kind of funny how both the littles look just like their daddy. Well, I do see a  lot of  Jordan in Penelope too though. The squinty eyes...Yep, she's a Montgomery.

In true Montgomery fashion, birthday celebrations brought on the curse of death. Why is it that all the Montgomery deaths occur during a birthday? I swear, I'm going to stop letting my sims celebrate!  Lamar is dying and he is none to happy about it. I'm torn.  Usually I'm sad but he and Alexa really have lived such long lives that their part of the story feels complete. I have had more time to prepare my heart for this inevitable event.

Sophia threw herself into her work (being careful not to neglect her kids the way Jordan did) and was quickly promoted to R.N. (Level 6) and then General Practitioner (Level 7) of her job.  I am so proud of this girl! She's a kickbutt mom and still doing great at her job...Jordan would be so proud of her. Can you tell that I think of Jordan often? I really can't help it, I miss her and Ricky.

.I know Aelxa is very proud of her daughter for being a fantastic wife, mother and doctor. 



The day after this latest promotion, Alexa collapsed with elderly demise.  The whole family is just heartbroken.  Honestly, I thought I'd be beyond sad but I'm glad that she's going to be reunited with Lamar. She's been so lonely since she lost him.

She's been a pleasure and I am so proud to have been her maker.

It is with that that I leave you with the end of Generation 4.  Sophia Reese and her husband, Akito are now the owners of the Montgomery Legacy Manor.  I invite you to say your last goodbyes to four great generations and give you a chance to remember Alexa and Lamar as they were.


No comments