Penelope Skye: Generation 6 Chapter 2

After lots of mayhem and three little boys...Penelope finally has an heir! Somehow I managed to avoid twins or triplets despite the fact that I stupidly unlocked the fertile trait. I think the sacrifice I made to the cowplants appeased whatever higher power controls the Maker. Wait, who am I kidding? The Maker controls the Maker and just hit a bit of bad luck. Yes, that's all it was. I totally didn't walk to the kitchen for a sandwich and then forget what I was doing to go to the bathroom instead. Nope, never happened.


Sweet Emma Faith joined the family and I can only hope that she doesn't drive me as crazy as Penelope has.  I swear, these stay at home moms are freaks. I never realized it until I controlled one as a sim.  They do crazy things like raise cowplants and obsess over everything.

I have to say, as much as I like to hate on Penelope, she's making a killing in her garden (literally, hahahaha...oh I'm so funny. Remember the cowplan death?)  Oh, yes, as I was saying, she's rollin' in the dough so I decided to build the butler her own little house.

The not so important Montgomery Males aged up to children.  I swear, it's like having triplets. I want to kill 'em with fire.  Sheesh, I'm so cranky lately.


I have to say though, Edgar is kinda cute. I think he'll be a writer. Maybe he'll take over the cowplants so he can kill sims and write about their demise in some creepy fashion. Better yet, I'll have him marry a girl named Raven and they can become Sim killers together. Oh, nevermore. That's totally not happening.

Now, this is a first for me...Sophia has shown up to feed and care for her granddaughter. What's even crazier about that is that I released her spirit and yet she shows up almost every night. That's kinda cute. Weird but cute.


It wasn't long after and Emma turned into a beautiful little girl.  She really is! I hope she stays this cute as a teen and adult! Her eyes are Montgomery squinty but not extremely so. For now she's super cute.  She's an Artistic Prodigy and a genius.  I'm expecting big things out of this girl!

We escaped birthday curses somehow. As soon as Emma aged to child, Gideon aged up to Teen and he's kind of a cutie. He looks like Clark Kent! No one died during their party so that was a huge plus!


It was the week for birthdays. Next it was Genji's turn to celebrate. Genji has been a very supportive spouse but aside from occasional woohoo, they aren't as lovey dovey as say Jordan and Ricky or even Lamar and Alexa. Still, he's been a good husband so, I let the kids throw him a birthday. He's now an adult. Goodness, you'd think having four children would have driven him to adult status a bit sooner, right?


The party gave him just the boost he needed to go to work in a great mood and get a promotion to Head Caterer! Level 6! Not too bad considering I've not really tried super hard to get him through his promotions.

Speaking of careers...with birthdays behind them for awhile, a butler to take care of things and her dreams of becoming a botanist realized, Penny decided to enter the work force as a scientist. She makes enough money out of her garden to pay the bills but she wants to prove to me that she's not some spoiled rich kid.  If she is remotely successful at this job, I will apologize to her profusely but I'm saying it now—she's not going to make it.   The only thing Penelope has time for is her dumb cowplants that she still refuses to believe are evil.  She even roped her husband into caring for them.

If I were the type of Maker to talk to my sims, I'd probably let him know that the  very cowplant he's cuddling up to ate a sim while he was at work but...I'm not. If he gets eaten, I'm sure she'll still think they're not monstrous evil freaks. 


Life is looking pretty good for the Montgomery family. Nothing is holding them back from reaching for the stars...except maybe the murderous plants growing in the yard!

No comments