Emma Faith: Generation 7 Chapter 3

The winds of change blew ever so softly during the last chapter. Erika began to have some frequent tummy issues and was becoming quite frail. Her health just wasn't what it used to be.  One fateful evening while heading up the steps to take care of Emma's little one, she grabbed her heart and collapsed.


In death she was laid to rest beside of Genji in the Legacy family graveyard.  Though not an official part of the Legacy and though her child is not eligible to be an heir, her love and understanding of Genji following his loveless marriage with Penelope earns her a place beside him in the afterlife. Truth is, Genji deserved better than Penelope. He never cheated on her and he was as as supportive of her as he could be.  She just had problems. She didn't love anyone like she loved her cowplants.


Lauren has broken the news to Emma and Scarlet that she thinks she wants to move out after highschool. She wants to see the big city, have her own apartment and find her own way in the world.  I think she feels like she doesn't really belong with the Montgomery's now that her mom has died and she's not eligible to be a Legacy heir.

No one is happy about her leaving but they understand and she has their blessing.  Of course Emma and Weston will help her out with getting her own place out in San Myshuno.   She has to finish her school first though. Erika would have wanted that and Emma is holding Lauren it.

It wasn't long and Lauren had graduated with honors, as did Scarlet.  This kicked off the birthday run with three birthdays back to back.  Lauren and Scarlet to Young Adult and Ember is now a child.   After many hugs and tears and promises to text and call, Lauren flew from the nest and settled in with two roommates in San Myshuno.


With her heart set on finding a soulmate, it was time for Scarlet to head to the Narwhal Nightclub in search of him. After all, she heard that several generations of Montgomery women found their husband there. Who knows, maybe she'll get lucky and find her love there too!

Once at the nightclub, Scarlet couldn't find a single guy that caught her eye so she decided to take a trip to San Myshuno to visit her aunt, Lauren and while she was there, she me this hot artist guy named, Phillip.  There was just one problem with Phillip. He was noncommittal and Scarlet was looking to settle down.


 So, she met a new guy at a food stand and she fell really hard and really fast.  As soon as his shift was over she waved him down and they shared their first kiss in the San Myshuno Art district.


They quickly exchanged names and phone numbers. Scarlet found out that his name is Eric Lewis and boy, she was just absolutely crazy over this man. She couldn't get him out of her mind so she invited him over to the house the next day to get to know him a little better.


Things really heated up in the sauna and Scarlet jumped the gun on things. The whole idea of having a traditional love-marriage-baby carriage type of relationship flew right out the window and before you could say "WOOHOO," they were trying for a baby together.

I didn't have Scarlet take a pregnancy test. I figured there was no huge rush to get the generation 9 heir and if she wasn't pregnant there would always be another opportunity.

Several days later, Weston was celebrating his birthday into his elder years and Scarlet decided to invite Eric over to help them celebrate.   Weston blew the candles out of the cake and aged up gracefully and Scarlet got sick over the smell of the sweet icing and ran to the bathroom to puke.

Oh man, I think our little Scarlet is all grown up and pregnant! It was time for a pregnancy test and sure enough, she was eating for two.  She was so excited to tell Eric the good news but imagine my surprise when in my awesome Maker god-like ability, I see that I can convince him to leave his spouse.

His SPOUSE? What? Eric is married? Oh dear, yes, he is married to Alice Spencer-Kim. Great, just great. My sim is a pregnant, home-breaking hussy.  I'm also a little alarmed at Eric's reaction to being told that he got my sim knocked up.


I'm totally not sure how this relationship is going to work out but there was no time to hash things out because it was Lacey's turn to go blow candles out on her birthday cake and Scarlet needed to break the news to dear ole mom and dad.  Goodness knows she's not going to be hiding that baby bump!

Can you imagine how poor Lacey feels?  Her birthday (and her daddy's) is going to be overshadowed by finding out that her sister is a homewrecker.

Of course, that is even assuming that Eric decides to leave his wife for her.

I cannot believe this drama. Somehow I'm thinking this is the Almighty Ruler of Everything's fault.  She tried to tell me how to be the Maker. She tried to tell me to let my sims do their own thing.  Well, I did and now look where I am? WHY? My sims are hussies.  She knew. I don't know how but oh, she knew.

So, I had to stand around as an innocent bystander and watch while she broke her daddy's heart.  This is what I get for listening to the Almighty. Never again. NEVER.


Emma's reaction was completely different.  I'm not exactly sure why but she grabbed her and hugged her. I guess she was ready to be a grandma and didn't really care how it happened.


Generation 9 heir is potentially on her way.  Weston is an elder. Emma and Ember will celebrate their respective birthdays in the next few days. 

The Legacy house has a newly built butler house, a rocketship and an observatory.  Change is definitely in the air and we're speeding rapidly to the day when Scarlet will be take her place as the head of the Montgomery family!


3 comments

  1. Whoa! She woohoo'd a married Sim? This generation is gonna be spicy!!! *grabs popcorn*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how I didn't think to ask if he was married and I didn't know he was a playable sim. He was one of the ones hiding in the sim bin that I'd never placed >.<

      Delete
  2. Ah, I see. Either way, the Montgomery Family is going on another wild ride....and I'm here for it😊

    ReplyDelete