Jordan Talia Montgomery: Generation 3 Chapter 3

Time. What is time? It seems just yesterday that Jordan was a wee babe in arms or that it was just hours ago that she was falling madly in love with Ricky.

Time in the Montgomery family however is a little confused. Remember in the last chapter when I mentioned Ricky's birthday? Yeah, he aged up to elder and due to other duties required of The Maker, I've left this family unattended while the other realm demanded attention.

Imagine my surprise when I logged in to see that Ricky was an adult again. I'm not sure how this happened. When I last played, he was an elder!  Jordan is still an elder but Ricky is an adult again and only halfway to the elderly status. 

This made Jordan slightly grumpy.  While her professional life has been great and things have never stalled in the bedroom—Jordan kinda let herself go, physically.



The thing is though, even though she's an elder and she's put on a little weight, Jordan's in pretty good physical health.  As a doctor she has obtained the wellness skill, is rarely sick and she doesn't seem to suffer from the same fatigue and emotional upsets that a lot of other sims do. So, I sent her off for a makeover. She's still not convinced that she is beautiful but Ricky sure still thinks so.  He is just absolutely smitten with her. I truly worry about how he's going to carry on should he lose her to old age.


Big changes have been brewing in the legacy house. Jordan's brother Ezra received a little visit awhile back from this goddess entity named Fizzy.  Fizzy is also known as The Almighty Ruler of Everything and is a dear friend of the Montgomery's creator, The Maker.

Imagine my surprise when he tried to have a little conversation with me? I nipped that little quirk right in the bud. I'm the maker. I want what I want. I get what I want and I'll do with my subjects what I want.  If they think I'm going to have conversations and a personal relationship with them they are sorely mistaken.

Ezra is a quick learner. He realized that the Maker's finger was likely hovering over the delete button and he took his conversation to Jordan instead.

Ezra: Hey, Jordan? Can we talk?

Jordan: Sure, honey. What's up?
Ezra: You're smart. Have you ever questioned how we came into existence?
Jordan: Oh, darlin' do we need to have a little talk? You see, when a man and a woman...
Ezra: Oh! Dear god, NO! Not THAT! I mean life in general...is there a higher power directing our lives? Making our decisions for us? Creating us?
Jordan: You mean like The Maker? I know all about her. Some people say that she's a crazy dictator that directs our lives but honestly, she's been pretty good to me. I mean, have you seen Ricky? He is the hottest sim I've ever laid eyes on and he's mine. Those abs...
Ezra: T.M.I, Jordan. Can we get back on topic?
Jordan: Ummm, sure. I guess. Where are you going with all of this?
Ezra: Well, I had this visit from this really nice lady named Fizzy.  She's friends with The Maker and she recently came to visit me.
Jordan: Here? At the house? We had a goddess in our house?
Ezra: Well, yeah. Anyway, I was shocked because The Maker is pretty mum and unapproachable. I mean, I know she's there but she's never spoken to me.  I'm barely aware of her except for the few times I was walking to the bathroom, completely forgot where I was and then wet myself.
Jordan: Uhh, gross. You might need to get that looked at. She's never done anything like that to me. Anyhoo, how do you know this Fizzy woman is like The Maker?
Ezra: I just do, okay? Trust me here.  Anyway,  she told me that you have your heart set on a promotion and that it just wasn't happening because you need to deliver a baby. I really panicked because I thought she intended for me to be abducted. I've heard aliens have ways of impregnating young men like myself.
Jordan: Yes, that is true. I met an alien once at the bar. I really thought I'd had too much to drink and maybe spent a little too much time in the closet.  But then I sobered up and I've totally accepted that they're out there. Some of them just like to keep it a secret. You know, some sims just aren't accepting of alien life.
Ezra: Yeah, well, I am NOT doing whatever it is men have to do to birth an alien baby. No way in this lifetime...I hope.  Fizzy however quickly assured me that she's not quite as unpredictable as The Maker is with her ideas. She had a more traditional suggestion.
Jordan: Oh, yeah? Like...wedding bells? Did you meet a girl!? Why didn't you tell me?
Ezra: Well, I was trying to but you got distracted by Ricky's abs, remember? She told me where to find this girl. Jordan, she's so cute and sweet. We're going to get married and have little Moss babies!
Jordan: You're growing your babies on trees?
Ezra: Dear lord, woman. How is it you've made it nearly to the top of your career? No, we're changing our name to Moss and we're going to have babies. You will deliver the babies and get your promotion.
Jordan: Ah, I get it! Am I too old to say "Cool beans?"


With Ezra's writing skill maxed and Jordan's biography written—Angelica was wooed and wed.



Ezra was so incredibly sweet and suggested a simple park wedding so that Jordan and Ricky could could renew their vows. Isn't he just the best little brother EVER?  Of course, Jordan and Ricky were more like parents to Ezra so he felt very blessed to spend his special day with them.


And this concludes yet another chapter in the lives of the Montgomery legacy.  Tune in next time to see how Ezra and Angelica settle in and take a look at the newly grown up heir for generation 4, Taylor Alexa! 

No comments