Tifani Triumph: Architecture Years Part 2/The Other Houses

For the record I'm still a bit torn in not considering Flattop's feelings when I was finding ways to mess with Janabel.  I mean, really, did anyone think it was possible for someone to remain in love with her?  I sure didn't.  I figured once the glam wore off I'd be begging him to stay. 
Before we dive into the chaos that is Janabel lets take a quick peak at what her brother and sister have been up to this last week.  I'm a terrible Ruler and didn't really get any good pictures this week.  Delilah has decided to move into her own place with Kiltie (ok Brandon if you must know) and start her own life.  They are both fearful of getting engaged to each other so for now I'm going to let them be.  Just working on making a life and careers and friends.  Abigail has decided that she wants to follow in her Grandmother's footprints and is going into Law Enforcement.  That's about it for them.  Two additional houses for a bit more security for everyone in the neighborhood.

However, at the Apocalypse house there were pictures and events and oh so much to talk about.
Obviously, baby Mary is not Randy's child.  Not sure how she is going to try and pass off this one.  Or will she even try?  I'm not so sure that Janabel even cares if Randy knows as she didn't even try to make it seem like this pregnancy was his.  Of course, born outside I was terrified that Janabel was going to ditch her in the snow and go on her merry way to find her next conquest.  I was happily surprised though that she did carry the baby inside before laying her aside.
Needless to say the entire family, except Janabel, ran around to hold the baby and feed her at least a million or so bottles before her birthday.  Janabel aged to Elder (dang no more oops babies!) and Mary to toddler on the same day.
You have to give props to Randy.  He knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that Mary is not and could not be his child.  But he loves her as his own and as any good Daddy works to teach her to walk and talk, and does most of the potty training.  (On a side not please look at Martha in that picture.  We are 5 generations in and still with the Doo Rag nose.  Does it EVER breed out?)  Two days after the big birthday (no more babies for Janabel which I'm certain of she is ecstatic) the boys grow up as well.
Peter is an adult now and has already set his love goggles on someone whom he had previously been very close with.  Unable to pursue his romantic ambitions then due to their age differences it is the only thing on his mind now...love.  Paul on the other hand is just excited to have more opportunities to cultivate his own future.  And days closer to being able to move out on his own as well.
The very next day Mary aged up to child with a good set of toddler skills under her belt and a glint of eager mischief in her eyes.
Paul, while he is happy for his sister, I think is a bit more excited about not having any little ones in the house for now.  He has time to convince Jill that a younger guy is the best romantic option.
Just for giggles check out the bottom center picture.  Why yes that is a yawn that Jill is trying to stifle.  Apparently while one doesn't typically get engaged every day it's not necessarily the big exciting event the rest of us think it is?  I guess I'll give her a couple of days for the excitement to wear off before I have a chat about her career choices.
 Me: Hey Jill, have a minute to chat?
Jill:  Um...
Me:  Sorry, guess Paul hasn't had time to tell you about me yet, what with your whirlwind romance at all.  Congratulations by the way, I'm sure getting engaged is super exciting!  Anyway, I am the Almighty Ruler of Everything but most everyone just calls me Fizzy. I'm here to help you along the way and make sure the needs of the family and by extension the greater good are met. 
Jill: Hi?
Me:  Hi!  Let's just say as you get to know your Mother in Law better you may find more need of Me.  But let's get down to necessary business.  I see you are currently perusing a future in the culinary career.  I'm hoping you aren't too attached to that decision.
Jill:  Huh?
Me:  Woman of few words I see.  Let's keep on track here.  Let's refresh.  You Jill.  Me Fizzy.  Got that?
Jill:  *Stares at me like I have two heads.*
Me: I will just have to assume so.  Here's the deal.  Your current chosen career of culinary has already been done. Old news you could say.  I have a list of approved careers for you to consider.  Take your time.  Talk it over with Paul if you want.  Just get back to me about which career you think you want to pursue.  Good talk. *goes to check the mirror for possible additional head growth*

Moments later I can hear her talking to Paul about this weird dream she just had.  Hopefully he has sense enough to set her straight.  I'm not so certain she's a good choice for genetics.  She's cute and all but a little light in intelligence perhaps?

Until next time...


3 comments

  1. I don't know what you did but I know you did it. That nose has made its way into one of my families...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doo Rag lives on! Name him Joshua and give him a doo rag!

      Delete
  2. And again. I didn't do anything, but apparently your sim did :S

    ReplyDelete