Tifani Triumph: Architecture Years Part 1/The Other House

 Before we jump back to the main house just a tiny update from the Other House.
 Delilah has met Brandon Lillard and they are working their way quickly into a potential future.  I kinda had to creep through the window, most due to laziness of not wanting to try and rotate the view around and I thought it gave an interesting picture.  Samson and Kristy have both maxed out their career choices, though remember their choices do not count to the ultimate goal so there is no 'unlocking'.  Samson decided to invite the family over for dinner so that his daughter could meet his sister and her family.  All in all the evening went OK and Abigail enjoyed playing with her cousin Martha.  Abigail also grew to a teen and did quite well for herself.  She rolled as a family Sim which only makes sense with the loving household she grew up in with her parents and Aunt.

Meanwhile...back at the main house.



 Baby Peter grew into a precious toddler. Older brother Paul took to him instantly...maybe something to do with Janabel handing him off to Paul at birth so she could go back to bed. Peter worked with Paul to get him potty trained and learning to walk.  He didn't get all his toddler skills but hey, in the hands of a teenager and a step-dad he did pretty well.



 Randy does love Peter.  He spends as much time as he can with him.








Before long though Janabel is bored again...
 Yeah, you totally know where this is heading.
 The same day that Janabel discovers for certain that she is pregnant Randy, Martha and Peter all celebrate their birthdays.  
 Did anyone else noticed that when Randy was aging Janabel was caught in the door, like literally hanging out inside the actual door?

Janabel:  FIZZY!
Me:  *mute*
Janabel:  I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!
Me:  *hmm, wonder what Peter is up to.*
Janabel:  YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.
Me:  *I think I need more tea.*

 Do you ever just get tired of being yelled at?  Not listened to?  Yea, me too.  I'm kinda over Janabel and her treats 'you don't know who you are dealing with' stuff.  I think it's the other way around toots, sorry.  I ultimately have the power.  I mean seriously preggers with baby 4 with 3 different men - only one you are married to?  Who trumps who here?  Thought so.  Poor Randy though, the moods swings on are wearing him down.
Randy:  Fizz, can we talk?
Me:  Sure hun, what's up?
Randy:  Could you please stop torturing Janabel?
Me:  Please define torture.
Randy:  Fizzy, you know exactly what I mean.  She is getting completely impossible to live with.  I have bigger issues than to listen to her go on and on about you and what you are doing and well you hear it.
Me:  Honestly, I've kinda had her on mute.  Sorry that it's causing you so much grief but she has to live with her choices, not blame me for them.
Randy:  That's just it but I have to live with those choices and your reactions to them as well.  Could you just cut her a little compassion?  For me?
Me:  Oh sweet Fla-Randy.
Randy:  Just tell me, what did you really do with her birth control?  She's adamant that you have done something.   Please, don't tease about it.
Me:  Oh Randy.  Truth?  I switched it out for something else.  I had to at first to ensure that there was an heir.  But she made life so difficult that I chose not to give it back. 
Randy:  You realize that by choosing to play games with Janabel you have also played games with me?  I know the truth. I know that Peter and the new baby aren't mine.  We've barely even spoken in ages, much less anything else.  I know she tried to create the illusion that Peter is mine but I can do basic math.  I know she is cheating, though you know she would deny it all.  But here's the thing.  By taking her birth control you have also condemned me to live with the effects of her choices.  Do you know what it is like to care for and love a child you know isn't yours?  And not only isn't yours but that it's own mother won't care for it?  Is your choice fair to any of us?
Me:  I'm sorry Randy.  I didn't know she was going to do the things she did.  And I didn't know it was going to fall on you or I would have done things differently.

Thanks Flattop for making me feel a total toad nugget.  I just can't right now.  Ugh.  Later Ya'lls.

1 comment