Jordan Talia Montgomery: Generation 3 Chapter 4

This installment in the lives of the Montgomery family is going to be a bit out of the ordinary. It is going to have a different tone than previous chapters.  I, the Maker, am admitting this now.   See, you may have noticed my absence. The silence has been deafening in the last little while.  Why? See, for the first time in my capacity as the Maker—my heart is broken.

No, no one has died—yet.  Jordan is an elder. It's coming and I know it.  My heart breaks because I've bonded to Ricky and Jordan in a way that I never quite expected. I care for them. I know admitting this means I'm a little crazy and might need some help but I can't help it. I care for them.

In saying that, I'll do my best to start sharing what's going on as well as explain the very obvious lack of documenting of images/life info for my now teenage heir, Taylor Alexa. 

First off, Oscar Quinn decided to set out on his own and move to San Myshuno.  He just wasn't going anywhere while living at home. He wasn't working, just dabbling with his paintings, no love interest and most of all, he hoped that moving out would give Jordan a little kick in the pants. See, Jordan was so focused on becoming a doctor that she and Taylor haven't been talking...at all. I mean, did you noticed that serious scowl on Taylor's face in the picture above? 

Alexa has been absolutely miserable.  As much as I love Jordan, after she raised her brother and then took a job in a field that she loved—life seriously became all about herself. Well, and Ricky, always Ricky. Jordan was so self absorbed that she would frequently forego spending time with her own children to study or woohoo with Ricky. 




After a long conversation with her mom about how badly it hurt her that she never spent time with her, Jordan and Alexa quickly set about to repairing their mother/daughter relationship.


Finally seeing her dream come true and being made Chief of Staff, Jordan was finally content to take a step back and spend the last of her days seeing a new home built for the future generations. She wanted a home worth double that the old homestead.


 I, the Maker, though I was attached to the old Montgomery homestead must be going soft. I think perhaps that the Almighty has been a bad influence because I let her do this even though it wiped out most of the money that she and Elena had put aside for the future.  I'm not convinced the new generations can make the payments but with the 50,000 left after selling off rare plants that grandpa Edwin had gathered, at least I have a couple weeks for Alexa to get her career really going. 

The need for Alexa to progress in her career happened entirely too soon for my liking. I knew it was coming and yet I was so shocked and sad that I instructed Ricky to plead for his lover when death laid claim to her life. 


Alas, the grim doesn't care that Ricky can barely stand the thought of living without Jordan. In fact,
Ricky has been so beside himself that he's lost his grip on reality.  So much so that he is spending his last days with his ghostly love—in the sauna. 

Alexa knew that things were dire and she wanted to find and marry the man of her dreams before her dad took his place alongside Jordan in the afterlife.

So, much like grandma Elena, she headed out to the Narwhal nightclub where she met a hottie wearing hotpants, Lamar Choate.

Even more like grandma, their evening at the nightclub ended in the closet. Goodness, let's hope there isn't a repeat "oops" baby in this new generation!

With the evening coming to a close, Alexa threw out the crazy idea of eloping. She promised many more exciting evenings in the closet if Lamar was willing to marry that very evening.  Lamar was crazy enough to say yes. So,  in front of the very disinterested and grief-stricken Ricky; Alexa and Lamar said their vows.

The joyous evening was overshadowed by grief. Instead of healing the hurt in her father's life, Ricky succumbed to a quick bout of illness that resulted in his unfortunate and heartbreaking death. He didn't even get a chance to become a grandparent. Alexa was absolutely heartbroken.

Grief cannot keep this girl down though. She is a Montgomery and she is tough.  She doesn't have but a few weeks at most to find herself at the top of her career because at that point the savings will be depleted and that would be a detrimental blow to her Maker.  No, she must go on!

I am sad.  I hate saying goodbye to my favorite generation of Montgomery sims to date and so it is on this note that I invite you to take a look back at the phenomenal love of Jordan and Ricky Montgomery. 

Stay tuned to get all of the details about life with the new generation of the Montgomery family!

1 comment

  1. The bathroom? She seriously died in the bathroom?!? *wonders if bathroom events are contagious?*

    They were a good couple, I am so sorry for the loss.

    ReplyDelete