Tifani Triumph: Other Houses 3

I'm gonna do things just a wee bit different this week.  I'm gonna play in a bit of a different order, and I may have to split this into more than one post.  There are getting to be entirely too many offspring.  We may have to become Chinaesque soon, one and done my minions, one and done.  We'll see, no final decision  has been reached.  Yet.

Martha's House
Last we left the twins had aged to child, Mary had grown to adult and was ready to strike out on her own with Shea, the love of her life...for apparently most of her life.  That felt a bit creepy but they seem happy so whatever goes apparently.  I have another conundrum with the family though.  Twins.  The oldest born children are twins.  I have this whole inner turmoil about splitting the heir status with twins.  There is either a Cain and Abel situation where the younger twin hates the older twin for getting everything.  Or the opposite where the older twin resents the mantle of responsibility and hates the younger twin for being able to get out.  It's a lose/lose in my opinion.  So I refuse to go there.  Only that means another baby.  And I'm getting really tired of babies and houses full of babies.  
Total glutton for punishment, but can you imagine putting those adorable girls through having to split them up?  I didn't think so.  Those same two adorable girls grew up before the new baby came.
The next day baby Love arrived to bless the family, and be the heir of such an amazing apartment.  Love's infancy seemed so short before she grew up to toddler.
 Love seems to be developing a special bond with her sister Faith.  Faith was there to scoop her up when she aged to toddler and again to help her with learning to walk.  There's still so much to do before she grows up again giving the rest of the family more than enough time to bond with her as well.

Peter's House
 Lily was born shortly after returning to Peter's house.  He baby years went so smoothly and she was nothing if not loved by both her parents.  Soon enough Lily aged to toddler where both parents jumped in to ensure she maxed all her skills, as well as becoming besties with both of them as well in the process.
That bottom right picture?  You know you saw it first, toddler sitting in the middle of the street can't be missed.  Little nugget was exploring the courtyard when I thought it might be better she come inside before she got too cold and she wasn't controllable.  Turns out she was off the lot!  She sat there until dark before deciding that inside was a better option.  Scared me senseless that the social worker was gonna swoop in or something.  However all was well and she managed to grow up to child.  A pleasant week all told, no drama to speak of.  Thanks Peter's Family!

Mary's House 
 Mary is all grown up and on her own.  She's still in the complex, across the courtyard and upstairs from her siblings but truly doing the adult thing.  And hoping that Shea will join her.  
Obviously, he said yes to it all.  Yes to moving in.  Yes to engagement.  Yes to marriage.  Yes to baby.  Hopefully it's yes to happily ever after as well.


One afternoon Mary was napping on the sofa when there was a knock on the door.  At the door was Jace, a neighbor from across the courtyard.
Mary:  Hey, Jace, what's going on?
Jace:  I head your mother had passed away and I wanted to come offer my condolences.
Mary:  Um, ok.  We really weren't that close.  I didn't know you even knew her.
Jace:  I actually knew her well.  Do you mind if I come in?
Mary:  Oh sure, um sorry.  Come on in.  Tell me about my mom.
Jace:  Well, it's you I'd rather talk about more.
Mary:  Me?
Jace:  I knew your mom well, many years ago.  I knew her very well.  Look, Mary there is no easy way to say this but I think the time has come that I am free to tell you.  I'm your father.
Mary:  What?  No.  
Jace:  I know it's not easy to hear.  I wasn't free to speak before now.  And Randy was such an amazing man.  And I know he loved and cared for you.  And I respected him for that more than even he knew.  I respected his wishes to step out.  I didn't know your mom was married when we met.  I didn't know she had three other children.  There was so much I didn't know.  
Mary:  Stop.  Just.  
Jace:  Take your time, it's a lot to take in.
Mary:  I mean, it was always obvious that Randy wasn't my biological father.  I guess I always believed that he adopted me and that if I was lucky Janabel wasn't my biological mother.  I prayed that anyway.  She wasn't easy to say the least.  Daddy was amazing, you have no idea what a great man he was.  But why?
Jace:  When you moved in with your brother and sister I knew it was you.  I knew you were my daughter. I respected Randy enough to say nothing while he lived.  I never wanted to shadow him.  And when Janabel passed away I just decided that enough was enough.  I watched your relationship with Shea, and if it matters I do approve as he is a good man.  And I knew that the baby you are carrying is my grandchild.  The only grandchild I'll ever have.  You are the only child I'll ever have.  I decided it was time to tell the truth.  I'm done with the lies.  I'm done hiding.  I'm not sure coming here was my smartest move ever but I knew that I had to.
Mary:  I think I'm glad you came.  I also hope that you can understand and respect that I need time.  Time to decide how I feel about this.  Time to decide what role all of this will play in my family.  I think, however, that I am glad you came.  However, finding out Janabel was my real mother is the hardest part to take.  Look, Jace.  Thank you for coming but I need some time.  I don't wish to be rude but..
Jace:  No worries.  I'll always be around.  I'll go now and I won't be back until it's your decision that I do.  No pressure.

 Abigail's House
This family may well be the end of my run at sanity.  They just want babies.  Lots and lots of babies.  As soon as one arrives they both immediately want a baby.  Don't they understand that babies are work.  Don't they understand that full houses are stressful.  Don't they understand!  They don't.  They want babies.  And with lots of babies comes lots of life events, sometimes on the same day.

Isabella and Issac grew up, unhappily I might add, to teens.  Eden became a child and baby Bethany was born.  All in one day.  And guess what..yup Abigail and Clarence despise me.
 For the love to tomatoes, why do they insist on wanting more children?  Even worse, why do I let them.  They have all of one friend which is preventing Clarence from getting promotions at work but who has time to make friends with all these nuggets running around.  With this baby the house will be full, Abigail and Clarence will soon be elder, they will have to be done!  I have spoken!

Before the new baby arrives baby Bethany aged to toddler and worked like crazy with everyone in the house to get her skills in.  There are pictures I know I took but they aren't on the camera.  Perhaps, though, they are mislabeled you know with all these kids.  The next day John became a teen and the next day baby Andrew was born, in the bathroom. 

Yes, even John is miserable!  But guess what...yup.  We are gonna have to have a chat.  Next time, I'm to exhausted to care right now.  Right now, I'm gonna run as far away as I can from this family.  Next door to Delilah's perhaps.  Perceived cheater drama is better than this!

Delilah's House

A quick, uneventful jaunt to Delilah's house was the perfect way to end this round of Other Houses.  With two elders and a teen there wouldn't be any babies which meant that the drama should be fairly limited.  As the week progressed I actually took some random pictures since there was absolutely nothing of note occurring.  But then something of note did occur.  Before we get there though here are a few random pictures for your viewing pleasure.

 This was the only drama this week.  Samuel feels the need to kick the trashcan over at least once a day.  He's not angry, he's not sad, he's not lonely. I mean his aspiration meter could really use some attention (if he would just want things I can make happen that would be rock star by the way) but no idea why he's doing this.  And how to get him to stop!  However that is not the big event of the week.  It's an event I knew was coming.  That honestly, I figured would happen this week but then it didn't.  And didn't.  And then in the middle of cooking dinner at the end of the week...it happened.

Delilah Triumph, a spare to a spare.  The last remaining Triumph child for generation 4.  A child that wasn't planned, wasn't needed but still managed to make an impact on society, community, and family.  The third child of Isiah and Kaylynn, she moved out with her brother Samson and grew up there as a teen. She helped raise her niece Abigail before meeting Brandon and deciding it was time to go out on her own.  She played the field for a while, seeing other people before her and Brandon chose to settle down and start a family.  Getting married didn't make either of them happy but their son Samuel did.  Once married Delilah settled into family life.  She still, occasionally, longed for her old carefree days.  She found contentment in her plants and after leaving her job settled in as a homemaker.  Losing Delilah will be hard for her son as he is still just a teen and harder on Brandon who came to depend on her for everything.  At this point the reins of the house will be turned over to Samuel.  Though just a teen he is soon to adulthood and ready for the responsibility with some assistance from his dad.
Until next time...I'll see ya back at the main house.
 

No comments