Online Obituary for Janabel Triumph

Janabel Triumph passed away at 9:20 pm ST (Sim's Time) on her 84th Day of life.

Janabel was 3rd generation born in game, 4th generation of the Apocalypse descending from the Tiffani and Joshua 'Doo Rag' Triumph family.  Janabel was proceeded in death by her parents Isiah and Kaylynn Triumph, her brother Samson Triump, and her husband Randy Triumph.  She is survived by her sister Delilah Triumph and her husband Brandon, her children Paul and his wife Jill of the home, Martha and her husband Talin, Peter and his fiance Ivy and daughter Mary.  She is also survived by her grandchildren Jeremiah Triumph of the home as well as Faith and Hope (children of Martha and Talin) as well as many nieces and nephews.

Janabel's early life was loving as she was doted on by her grandfather Adam.  Losing him when she was just a child propelled Janabel into seeking relationships with other elder's of the community to attempt to regain what she lost with that relationship.  Janabel continued to grow up and as a teen made some rebellious choices that would rock her family to the core and determine the remainder of her future.  Janabel reached needs failure overload when she became an adult but a little time with the shrink helped her deal with past issues of losing Adam as well as the stresses of the choices that she had made since that time.  It didn't change anything on her path but did help her to cope.
As a teen, and later adult, Janabel took the criminal world by storm and quickly rocketed up the career path with a lot of help from her connections she made while running around with her 'Silver Hairs' as a child.  Before long Janabel ruled the underworld as The Criminal Mastermind.  A blindsided hostile takeover of the criminal underworld left Janabel out of the game and she chose to stay home and become a homemaker.

Janabel met her husband Randy at work and soon convinced him that he loved her and they were married as soon as possible after becoming adults.  Randy always expressed that he knew Janabel well, flaws and all, and loved her regardless.  Randy and Janabel had two children together and she had two others later.  Randy loved all the children as his own and stood by Janabel, despite it all until his passing.

Janabel is buried in the family cemetery behind the family home.  Mourners can come by during daylight hours but please do not disturb the family at this time.  Online condolences can be left in the comments and will be shared with the family.

Janabel's Children:

Final Moments


A Note from The Almighty Ruler of Everything:
Janabel is a once in a lifetime kind of soul. She changed the rules of almost everything. She changed the way I view my Sims, the way I interact with my Sims, she changed my play style. I've never encountered another Sim that was so hard-headed or so rebellious. I've never been in a position where I felt like I could not exert my will onto a Sim. Up to this challenge I can say that I've never really thought about giving my Sims choices or options. I've just done what I do and they are happy, at least that I what I want to believe. Janabel was different. She was different from the beginning but I was a little slow on the uptake to figure out how or even why. By the time I truly tried to get into her head it was too late to slow things down. She owned her world, for better or worse. Yes, I forced her to deal with some of the consequences of her actions but she still owned the world. Janabel changed me as a person, changed the game in ways I could never have imagined, and changed me as a Ruler. Despite all the headaches and heartaches she caused I will be forever grateful to her as well. When Grimmy came to visit my heart skipped a beat. I had feared playing her house because I knew that inevitably this day would come. I was sad of course but the 'ding dong the witch is dead' line also played through my mind. But as in all life, things must go on. I'm sure, for a while, there will be less drama in the houses. But another Sim will rise up and give us all new adventures and new takes on life. Thank you, dear readers, for allowing me to share the lives of my Sims. And thank you for loving Janabel in some small way even if it's love to hate.
 Until next time, love each other (just maybe not Janabel's version of love) as tomorrow is never promised.  

1 comment