Ember Madison Montgomery: Generation 1 Chapter 1.2

If you've read the last chapter you'd know that the man hunt is on.

I know, women are empowered and all but this is a game, So, I'll use any fictional man candy I can to make Ember's life a bit easier.   I want her to get on with baby making and she wants to actually own something.


I guess it isn't fair to say that she owns nothing because I was finally able to afford a bed for her after her second day on the job.  She also got a promotion to blogger so things are finally looking up!

Still, she's absolutely desperate for a toilet and a shower so that she can stop camping out at the coffee shop. I mean, a girl loves coffee but  she has had one proper shower in five days and she had to steal that one.  If you recall she "borrowed" a neighbor's bed, shower and stove before being thrown out of their house.  We'd both really like to avoid another situation like that!



After her second day of work and her first night of sleep in her own bed, I decided to send Ember out on the town and invited all the guys she met at the coffee shop.

She had three choices (Andrew, Josh and Josef) but, Josh seems like the man of her dreams! He was reading a book—in a coffee shop. I think everyone knows how I (I mean, Ember) feels about coffee and books. Anyway,  he looked her way and blew a kiss and I (I mean, Ember) was hooked. They exchanged numbers and she asked him out on a date right away.
 
Things seemed to move really fast. Usually finding love seems to take a bit more time but these two just hit it off and it wasn't no time before they were sharing their first kiss.


By the end of the night Ember was proposing. Unfortunately I'm a poor excuse of a Legacy Sim Challenger because I totally forgot to take a picture. I guess that means I'll have to take a picture when they elope. As poor as Ember is it'll probably be in front of a public toilet. I mean, she's known this guy for less than a week and they're already engaged. I might as well not make any false pretenses by trying to throw a wedding event.

After another day of work, Ember and I decided today was the big day. She bought a shower with the money she made so that she could clean up and then she invited Josh out for a date at The Narwhal Arms nightclub.  They arrived at the club and the music was pumping and the date was going well so they decided to elope right on the dance floor.


Josh joined the family as a family sim with the following traits: Active, Genius,Romantic,Domestic and I got him a job working as a waterperson for the local sports team. The pay isn't much but hopefully he'll be motivated and advance fast!
Ember is also working hard at fulfilling her dream of becoming a writer by spending every minute she can writing at the coffee shop. She managed to self publish her first book and pay the first bills that were delivered.  
I think things are definitely looking up for Ember but we're no where near ready for her to start having babies and anyone that knows me knows I kinda love babies so these two better not keep me waiting forever!  

Tune in for the next chapter to see if these two can finally afford some furniture and maybe start a family!

 



1 comment

  1. Poor chick! At least she got hitched though! Baby steps....

    ReplyDelete