Ember Madison Montgomery: Generation 1 Chapter 1.3

Ember is settling in to married life as you all read in the last chapter and she's working really hard at her writing career.  

Things are definitely easier with two sims bringing home the money but both of them have still been pretty tense—mostly because I wouldn't let them woohoo until a week after they eloped. Why you ask? Well, I'm a cheater and I have in a risky woohoo mod (2% but still) and I can't risk any babies while this couple is sleeping on the lawn. I mean, they've made their first bills together and they've been able to buy a toilet, shower and refrigerator but they still don't have a roof over their head! There is no way they can afford a baby right now!

There have been a couple promotions for the both of them and Ember worked her way up to six skill points as a writer. She's written several books but the royalties are still quite low.  She earned her own computer as a job reward but I still have her doing all of her skilling during Avant Garde Club meetings.




After a week of marriage I let Josh and Ember woohoo but didn't try for baby. Hopefully she won't end up pregnant because they don't even own a house yet. I have avoided taking a pregnancy test though because I don't want her to be sad if there's no bun in the oven.  All in due time...



Another week went by and Josh and Ember paid their bills comfortably.  They still don't own a house but I'm trying to save some money so they can afford something and I want to make sure I can still make their bills too.  She's up to nine skill points in her writing and almost ready to get another promotion. The royalties are finally starting to roll in so with three days off of work I decided that it was time to try for a baby. I refuse to take a pregnancy test but it's looking like she might be pregnant. I'm not sure if it's the wisest to have a baby right now but I couldn't resist.
As time will always tell—Ember was in fact pregnant and honestly had a really easy time. She got sick a couple times and that was it. She wasn't overly tired nor struggling at all. Yes, they're still living out doors but aren't they so stinking cute?!  Oh, and look at the pretty moon behind them. Ahhh, so romantic.

Ember chose to work right up  to the very end and landed another promotion. Josh also was promoted to mascot and they're very close to being able to build a small house. Which is a good thing because...

She had twins. Meet Joel Jacob Montgomery and Liam Daniel Montgomery. Yep, you read that right...she just had twin boys. That means that I'm going to have to try to get my girl heir at a later date.   I have only ever had twins a couple of times in this game and would you believe my luck at having twins when my sims don't even own a house?


This situation must be fixed! Stay tuned for the next chapter when I finally take the plunge and put my sims into a house AND maybe try to an heir.  Let's just hope they can afford it!



2 comments