Ember Madison Montgomery: Generation 1 Chapter 1.4

Daddy and Liam Daniel
Really big news since the last update. 

Life with the twins has been surprisingly easy. They were such good babies,  And yes...you're right! That happens to be furniture and walls you're seeing!


I'm so in love with their little cottage! It's not very big. It is a tiny little home without room for much extras but it sure beats living under the stars!

Of course all of this was made possible by this big promotion!!! Which I can't help but showing off because I've never had a sim make it this far in the writing career! One thing about it, Ember has been very determined!

 There's been a lot of skilling, various promotions and then there's been a few birthdays with the twins aging up to children.

Liam is a "Self Assured" and "Artistic Prodigy"

For Joel I rolled "Social Butterfly" with the dreaded "Mean" trait.


I'm a little scared because I've never played a mean sim and they tend to not make it anywhere in life. Luckily though, these are not my Legacy Heirs (unless I do not get a girl) and I don't really have to worry about having a mean sim ruining everything for my Legacy Family.

Ember and Josh have also celebrated a birthday and are now adults and thinking about having another baby together.

With upcoming vacation days, the boys aging along nicely and another promotion for Josh just around the corner it seems like the perfect time to add to their little family and hopefully get an heir!


 Ember became pregnant very quickly and before I knew it baby number three was born. I really needed a female heir but it just wasn't meant to be because she gave birth to another son, Aden James.

Ember is halfway through her adult life so I had her try for a baby again right away and build on a little more on the house


We now have a kitchen and living room and three bedrooms, two kid's rooms and a tiny master bedroom.  I wanted to hurry and get her pregnant again to get my girlie. I need boys and lace and all that fun stuff. I'm done with boys! 

Despite a little more exhaustion than before...she continued to work right up until the day she was due to have the new little bundle of joy.   Which allowed me to fix up the outside of the lot to match the existing siding and that kind of thing. The little home is cute but I just don't know if I'll keep it as I am not good at landscaping and this lot is so huge that I need a bigger lot that has been landscaped. For now I'm happy though.

  
Aden James

Grady arrived on big brother Aden's birthday. Making Ember the mother of four little boys and her biological clock is ticking so darn loud I can practically hear it. 

I think all these pregnancies and promotions have gone to her brain because I had her raise her needs after giving birth and sent her off for another woohoo...I've lost my ever loving mind!  I can't even care for the baby she has right now because she needs to skill up for her next promotion and she's exhausted from what I think is another pregnancy so...I hired a nanny.  Let me just say that the nannies in this game are a million times better than they were in sims 2. So far they clean and take care of the baby and don't leave bottles all over the floor which is a huge improvement.

 Ember was able to get her biography done and was promoted to Fan Favorite (8) during this pregnancy (which better be a girl or I will cry) and Josh maxed out the fitness skill.  Ember is also on 3/4 of her best selling author aspiration which I'm very excited about. I've never had a sim progress that far in that aspiration or in the career for that matter. 

Finally our heir was born, Elena Revan Montgomery! Woohoo! Bring on generation two...SOON!  Going to start busting out her skills and get her aged up soon!  Her aging to child was kind of a bittersweet day though because her older twin brothers both aged to adult and Joel decided to move out.  I can't say they contributed much to the household. I didn't skill them or anything and Joel is just mean so it was best to see him go. I hope to see Liam flourish now that his mean twin is out of the house...we'll see.

I mean, just look how mean Joel looks! He was always being mean to everyone and made the whole family miserable so I'm hopeful that him being gone will bring some peace into the household. 
 

  So, this is where we stand as of now.  Stay tuned as I wrap up generation one and allow Elena her time to shine!

No comments