Taylor Alexa Montgomery: Generation 4 Chapter 2

Things have picked up for Alexa since the last chapter.  I don't know if it was the talk with Ricky or that her little boy (now a child) is very social and always hugging her but...I've actually seen her smile!

Alexa is actually an excellent mom. She's very attentive and spends a lot of time reading to Lewis. Alexa has been very determined not to be like her mom. Even though she's very ambitious, she never wants to neglect her children the way that her mom had neglected her.  Really, I think that having a child and developing that parent/child relationship has healed a hole in her heart.


As always, their love life certainly isn't struggling. The important thing is—they've developed a loving friendship as well. Best friends.  It's absolutely relieving to see. Although, since I strengthened their relationship, Alexa's taken to wanting to woohoo in strange places like the closet or sauna.

Both Alexa and Lamar celebrated their birthdays and are now adult.  Alexa is level 8 in her athletic career and Lamar is level 6.  Isn't he just handsome? I can see why Alexa was so smitten with him. I'm glad she's seeing him for his true worth and not just his handsome face these days because he's been an absolute joy to get to know.

Not only is he quite a looker but he's also completed his music aspiration and is now working on bodybuilder! He's my first spouse in the legacy house to complete his lifetime aspiration! Way to go, Lamar!

Ambition is apparently a family trait!   Lewis is an A student,  has completed the Whiz Kid aspiration and has quickly set in on the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.  Will he complete it? I don't know but if he's anything like his parents he may just manage it!


With Lamar and Alexa getting along and an improvement in her overall mood and Lewis turning into some kind of prodigy—we have decided (mutually) that it is time to try for an heir.


Things happened fast and Lewis is absolutely thrilled at the prospect of being a big brother!  Isn't he just the sweetest? It's no wonder that Alexa is doing so wonderfully these days.  Her husband and son are just the sweetest thing since Ricky.

Time seemed to fly and it wasn't long before Alexa gave birth to a sweet baby girl that she named Sophia Reece.  Aren't they just adorable?

Alexa has turned out to be the best and sweetest mother. Don't tell anyone but I think she is my favorite. I know, I always say that but it's really true this time. It's the first time in my entire simming career that I've ever felt like I got inside the head of my sim.  It's the first time that I ever let my sim dictate what she wanted to do with her life.  Good gravy, I think the Almighty Ruler of Everything is getting to me.  I'm going soft. I  need to find a sim to kill—fast. I've a reputation to save!.

Remember back when Alexa was depressed and wanted to flirt with the maid? You don't? Well, I do. The Maker remembers all and since I had a reputation to protect, he was going to be my victim.  I locked this poor guy (who I didn't even note his name) in the bathroom and locked the door for everyone.  The family has no idea what took place in their bathroom nor did it ever occur to them to contact someone over the sticking door.  All they know is that one fateful evening the door jammed and three days later the door miraculously opened and the Grim floated out.   The Maker's reputation is intact and the Montgomery family is none the wiser.

So, here's a quick recap of the current generation and their accomplishments. Now, this is not typical of something I normally do but they've been such overachievers I feel the need to share

Alexa has completed the bodybuilder aspiration and has all of the following traits and unlocked traits
and is level 9 in the athletic career.

She has currently 2/4 in the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration.

With 11 days until elder and the long-lived trait, I've no doubt that Alexa will have many more things accomplished before handing the reigns over to her daughter for the next generation.


Lamar has also done quite well for himself. He has completed the Musical Genius Aspiration as well as Bodybuilder and is currently 3/4 in the Successful lineage aspiration.


He is level 7 in his Musical Career and has five days before he turns to Elder.

Like Alexa, he has the Long Lived trait and I've a feeling he'll have a couple more aspirations completed before he steps down as the head of the Montgomery Legacy.

I'm very excited to see where these two go from here!


Look! They even unlocked this achievement for me! No, not for them...for me!

The Montgomery children are likewise doing exceptionally well in life so I feel like this is a good time to wrap things up. I invite you to check in again soon for updates on Lewis and more importantly on Sophia who is our heiress!

Until then, happy simming! Also, feel free to start leaving me suggestions on the next house upgrade! I'm looking for a lovely lot in the 230,000 range. I need a tudor style and at least three bedrooms.  Leave me links in the comments below of your favorite creators!

No comments