Tifani Triumph: Other Houses 5

Last week for just Other houses? Teens are growing up and ready to move out soon.  Will we soon to big for just one post?  Too many kids (Thanks Abigail) way too many twins and that leads to lots and lots of houses!

Martha's House
Last we left the girls were growing up and Martha and Talin were growing old, together.  However Hope threw me to retchville when she had the option to flirt with her 3rd cousin Issac from Abigail's houseful.  Let's jump back in and see where the week takes us.  Are Faith and Hope ready to strike out on their own yet?  And if they do will mom and dad live long enough for Love to be able to carry the house forward on her own?

Honestly, this week is more about waiting for time to pass and growing up.  The same day the twins, Faith and Hope, became adults and Love became a teen.  The twins are ready to move out next week but will Mom and Dad live long enough for Love to come into her own and take over the house?  That's the conundrum I find myself in.  I'll be making that big decision before we come back.  Basically dare I move both girls out at once or leave one behind or leave both behind...oh the choices.

 Peter's House
 Last week nothing happened.  Nothing.  Well, Lily is difficult to keep happy but that's about it.  Nada.  This week will hopefully be a bit of the same but I know there's a birthday or two in the mix.

Couple of days into the week and Lily is still the must unhappy being I've dealt with in ages.  She just can't be happy.  But, her teenage birthday is imminent and here's to hoping that happiness comes with it!
Guess what?  She's just as unhappy as a teenager as she was a child.  If it wasn't for the fact that Ivy doesn't want more children I'd let her pool into a melting puddle of failed happiness.  But there's no other children, and will be no other children.  So I have to deal with this most unhappy, pain in the booty teenager.  However, her lifetime want is to follow in her mother's footsteps and go into the intelligence career.

Couple of days later Peter's birthday came and he aged to elder.  This generation is slowly making way for the next. 
He just looks so intent, I do believe there might be more to come from Peter before Grimmy.  Only time will tell...



Mary's House
Mary's 'baby' is a pale skinned blonde haired child.  I do believe her gene's are not the dominate ones in her marriage.  Besides her aging family will Mary finally make some decisions about Jace?

Mary:  Hey, Fizzy, got a moment?
Me:  Yes dear.
Mary:  I need to figure out what to do.  Shea is pushing me to make some real decisions and talk to Jace.  I don't know what I want to say to him.
Me:  I can't answer that question for you.  You are the only one who can decide that.
Mary:  I know but, don't you... What would you do?
Me:  I can't answer that.  Let's face it Mary, even if I told you what I think I would do I don't know that if push came to shove that's what I would actually do.  I can tell you what I would do to try to come to a conclusion.
Mary:  What?
Me:  Make a list.  You have to decide what you are weighing.  Are you weighing him as 'dad', 'friend', 'family'.  And before you say anything family is different than dad.  Pros and Cons for yourself and for your family.  What decision can YOU live with for the rest of your life?
Mary:  You won't just tell me?
Me:  I can't.

Mary made lists, I'm pretty sure she called me a few names, she definitely called Janabel a few names, but ultimately she came to a decision.  And made her way to his residence to share it with him.  

Mary:  Jace, I need to talk to you a minute.
Jace: Of course, come in.
Mary:  I've thought long and hard about our previous conversation.  Here's the thing.  I had a dad.  I had a dad who loved me and cherished me and raised me.  I don't need another dad, and I don't want one either.
Jace: I understa...
Mary:  But.  I can never have too much family.  There is no thing such as having too many people to love and be loved by.  Zachariah will never know my dad Randy.  But he needs family too.  And he needs a Grandfather.  I will never deny my son the opportunity of family. Why don't you come to dinner this weekend and meet Zachariah.  So, what do you think Grandpa?
Jace:  Thank you.  Just thank you Mary.  Family.  I like that.  Thank you.
As the week continued on Shea had a birthday and turned elder.  He was older than Mary to begin with and we knew this would come.  And he's kinda got an interesting look to him for an elder, kinda like Peter did.  Not really 'old' looking if you know what I mean...
At the end of the week we celebrated Zachariah's birthday to teen.  While parties are still banned it didn't seem to matter that no one was invited.  They just showed up.  Jace, Hope, Love, Sandy.  Didn't knock, didn't ask, just walked right in.  

Abigail's House 
 Welcome to the home of chaos.  There's a few teens I think will be aging up this week so hopefully this will be the last truly dreadful week.  I don't like to say it that way but it's just so chaotic.  I can't keep straight who needs to do what when.  Even the bathroom sometimes.  Gravy.  Jump aboard.

One think a large family is never short of is birthdays.  And just a couple of days into the week and the twins age to adult and Bethany becomes a teen.
 Isabella grew up successful and happy.  Bethany slipped into the mindset of a teenager like a glove.  Issac however.  Poor Issac, growing up isn't always what it's cracked up to be, sometimes it's just 'cracked up'.
 A few days after Issac spent some time with the shrink baby Andrew grew up to teen.  Abigail and Clarence's time raising kids is almost over.  Not that they seem to be OK with that, seriously they KEEP walking around with baby thought bubbles!
 Just of smidge of interesting things happened between all these birthdays.  Eden was the first of the household to find love.  Oliver Towner became a standard tag-a-long after work each day.  And as their friendship developed so did their feelings...

Before long John found himself developing a friendship with Meadow Thayer, a friend of Bethany's that occasionally came home with her from work.  One afternoon while they were spending some time together there was a ruckus in the backyard.  Best I could tell when I arrived Bethany had attacked Eden.  They were like thugs in the school yard but no obvious memory for either on what started the fight.  They don't hate each other but definitely put a damper of family dinner that night.
It didn't put a damper of John and Meadow's budding something.
The final event of the week was John's birthday to adult.  It took me a tad by surprise and what is it with this family and standing right in front of the aging person in order to create terrible birthday pictures?
Heaven help us that nose!  Next week, there are 3 of the children ready to move out and start their own families, their own futures.  Perhaps then Abigail's house won't be quite so chaotic, just like double the houses to visit...

Samuel's House
Last we left Samuel and Gwen were newlyweds.  Young and in love with nothing but their futures in front of them. 

OK, you know how I always say something like lets jump in?  Don't.  Don't jump, run, stroll, mosey, or even casually drop by.  No.  Run the other direction!  Fast, far, hard, just go.  Shortly after my 'drop in' Gwen popped up pregnant.  I have no cute tummy pictures, no loving mommy and daddy pictures, nothing.  The entire time she was pregnant she was miserable.  Hungry, get food, hunger continues to go down while eating.  Gotta potty?  No problem, potty need goes down while pottying.  Tired, ne exhausted, go to bed.  Energy meter goes down while sleeping.  Poor girl couldn't get ahead if she tried.  Miserable.  And that wasn't even the worst of it.  She went into labor.
And baby Madison was born!
And she went into labor again....you guessed it...
And baby Mason was born while his sister looked on from the floor as Gwen was home alone at the time.
I feared this.  This generation has now reached an even 50% rate of twin births.  And it also means that they have to have another baby.  Needless to say, they will be locating a new home soon.

Samuel and Gwen truly struggled through infanthood.  Gwen just can't seem to get it back together.  She remains miserable and can't seem to pull it together.  I've never had a case of sim-partum misery quite so bad.  She did not go psycho overboard with the bottles either which I appreciated.  Before long the twins birthday came, and it came timely with them aging quickly and almost at the same time.
Until next week when we will finish out some skills (hopefully) and Gwen is happier (please pray) and a bigger house.

Actually actual houses for everyone.  Apartment living was great in the beginning but it's no longer meeting my needs, and those are what count the most right?  And our house count with actually double with all the grown twins striking out on their own.

1 comment