Taylor Alexa Montgomery: Generation 4 Chapter 3

If you're just now joining the Montgomery family on their journey or you're new to the blog, feel free to hop over to the Montgomery Legacy Family's page where you're find all their links (in order)  so that you can easily follow along!

Now, right into updates! We'll start with Lewis! Lewis was able to complete the Whiz Kid and Rambunctious scamp aspirations plus was an A+ student when he aged up to teen!  Unfortunately I spun Public Enemy as his adult aspiration.  Thank goodness he isn't my heir. Hopefully Sophia doesn't spin the same. Public Enemy is an aspiration I kind of despise. Sims should leave the evil stuff to their maker.  I have to say though, he reminds me of Thresh from The Hunger Games so...who knows, maybe I'll make him the reluctant Public Enemy and kind of enjoy it.

Little Sophia turned into a child the day after Lewis turned into a teen and I'm so surprised at her looks! She doesn't look very much like a Montgomery. She looks like Tiffani Amber Thiessen. For all you young whippersnappers, she was a popular actress back in the 90's. Yes, the Maker is showing her age. 80's baby and all...

Sophia has already completed the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and is working to quickly fulfill the Whiz Kid aspiration like her big brother.

With both children's future looking bright, Lamar celebrated his elder birthday! Doesn't he kinda look like Obama?  By the way, don't take this as me being political, it's an observation, nothing more.
He is still level 7 in his career but he is very close to his promotion. I'd say the next work day will bring him to level 8. Additionally, he's now on 3/4 on his Successful Lineage Aspiration.

The day after Lamar aged up, it was time to celebrate Sophia's birthday and she grew into a lovely young lady with the Soulmate aspiration. 
 She's already scoping out the maid...like mother like daughter? I don't know what he's doing in his spare time but I can tell ya that he didn't get that body cleaning houses.  I'm torn on whether I let her pursue him when she ages to young adult because he is so much older than her. I worry that she'll be disappointed not to have as much time with her spouse as he'll certainly die before her.  I guess we'll see. Maybe I'll consult with my friend, The Almighty to see if she thinks it'll be a good idea to let Sophia pick her own partner. This letting sims plan their own life is such uncharted territory for me.

It was a week of birthdays. I sent Alexa into the kitchen to bake her own birthday cake (which also maxed out her cooking skills) and then sent her to the mirror to get a little look at her as an elder. Not too bad, she looks a little mean but maybe she just channeling her inner Maker.

At least she doesn't walk around in sadness anymore though. We had made progress.

Then...I totally missed Lewis' birthday. I guess it just didn't seem possible that it was time for him to age up yet. So, I forgot to have a cake made for him and now he's walking around in a funk because we forgot his birthday. Sheesh, what entitled brats I've raised. 

Workin' on those skills!
Now that he's a young adult, I can put him to work (starting at level 3 due to good grades!) and hopefully fulfill his dad's aspiration of seeing a child reach the top of his career. 

Lamar better not die before Lewis maxes his career or I'll bring him back to life and kill him just as I killed the maid.  Don't believe me? Just watch me. I've said it before and I'll say it again. What the Maker wants, the Maker gets.


Not too old for the closet!
Time is winding down for Lamar and Alexa. Both are elderly but I'm not ready to say goodbye to them just yet. With the long-lived trait, I'm really hoping that at least Alexa will get to meet her grandbaby and future heir.  Lamar is quite a bit older than Alexa and I'm not sure he'll live long enough to see grandbabies but I have a good feeling about Alexa.  Check back in with us next time to see if my dreams become their reality or if they disappoint me by dying of old age! Bring on Chapter 4 and the gradual transitioning of generations!.

1 comment

  1. As should be known by now, I am generally all for allowing my sims some discretion in choosing their mates and future. Within reason. Though we do know don't cross me in those choices or I will make you miserable :D On purpose!

    ReplyDelete