Life of Kessie - Tiffany & Enrique (FINALE!!!)

CN: Tiffany, thanks for helping me out the last few chapters. I'm digging your love story.

Really?

CN: Absolutely. You two are so cute together.

Thank yoooou! Hey, Human?

CN: Yup?

Since I'm about to post my happy ending, will Kessie ever find hers? I feel so bad for her.

CN: I'm gonna tell you like I told her....she's going to be okay, more or less. It's all up to her. 

Is she going back to Connor?

CN: You and I both know I can't answer that. 

You can't?

CN: Sorry, I can't. While I am the human creator, I can't control her every move. I'm quite sure she has her reasons for doing what she's doing. All we can do, is support her and love her for the person that she is. Whether it's Connor, or anyone else for that matter (No, I am not telling who it is!) Either way, she will be fine. So, you will have to wait like everyone else.

Okay, I understand. Back to my ending?

CN: YUP! Back to your ending, I'm getting a cavity reading all of this sweetness. 

Okaaaaay.


Kessie was nice enough to let us have an engagement party in her house. That was soooo sweet of her, especially since we reserved the park and it rained :(  I'm not going to give a play by play, I'm just going to share some photos. 




Trav dropped by for a little bit, since he had a big game for the Sim City Championship. PS - THEY WON!!!! He made it to our wedding right after the game instead of celebrating with his team. How sweeeeet? 










Enrique and I are officially MARRIED! The wedding in the park was amazing!!! Someone lost my camera, so these were all of the photos we had. We went back to Kessie's to give her our thanks for everything, and to say goodbye. We went to China for our honeymoon!

Kessie Jayne Pirci, (oops, no one knew that was her middle name? Well, now you dooooo!) I love you like the sister I never had. From the moment we met, I knew we were going to be great friends. You're beautiful, funny, considerate, smart, and a little overdramatic. That's what I love about you. 

You put aside your own issues and made my special day a reality. I thank you and I love you for life. I hope you will finally have your happy ending, as I did with Enrique. You deserve it. Oh, and thank you for making my wedding cake, you're an amazing chef!! 


No, we're not seeing things. Pierce flew in from Beacon Bay for the wedding, as he was the best man with Trav. These guys are indeed best friends, and I am so glad to be a part of their world. Enrique was the first of their crew to be married, I wonder who is next? I know Pierce is dating someone named Melissa, and Trav is still single. Kessie, perhaps? I guess we'll see. 


That will be all from me. I thank everyone for reading my love story. I'll give you back to the Human and Kessie. I'll leave you with this lovely wedding photo of two besties. I'm off to China for 3 weeks!!


-Tiffany Rodriguez

1 comment