Life of Kessie - It's Tiff Time!!



Oh hi, wonderful Creator of Hotties!

CN: Hi, Tiffany. How can I help ya?

Um....can I have a spot in this story?

CN: You do know that this is Kessie's story, right?

Yes, but I want to tell my story. I am Kessie's best friend after all.

CN: Really? You're pulling the "Best Friend" Card? Sheesh!

Yup! Kessie is a part of this too. I promise, I'm only going to take a few chapters and you can move right along with Kessie's story.

CN: That's not how it works, Tiffany. 

What if I told you that my story directly affects what happens to Kessie?

CN: I'm listening...

It does. Remember when she swore off dating and pretty much became a hermit? Well, after my story, you and everyone will see that....wait! I don't want to say too much.

CN: Spill it, Engels!

It's about 5 chapters too early for that! Did you forget that you created me too? I mean sure, I was already in existence, but you gave me life....and a very hot boyfriend (thanks for that, by the way!) Besides, don't you want everyone to know that Kessie.....

CN: WHOA!!! 7 Chapters too early! Okay, you win! Three chapters, and that is it! Besides, I want to know how you and Enrique hooked up as well, because that was NOT my doing. 

And you will find that out, if you ever let me tell my story. Besides, Kessie is busy working so she can earn a promotion. Either use me as a filler story, or be stuck with no material for a while.

CN: I can always bypass you completely and skip right to Kessie's....

Oh, come ooooon. It's gonna be fuuuuun.

CN: Fine! Only because you're Kessie's best friend...and I actually know what happened in the end with you and...

Noooooo! No spoilers, Lady!!!

CN: So for the next three chapters, you're up. This is NOT happening again, so don't ask. 

Okay, okaaaay. Thank you.

CN: I only ask that your story is not as melodramatic and whiny as your BFF. She drains me at times.

How about her...

CN: NOOOO! 11 chapters too early! Just, get your story overwith, okay?

Okay, Byyyyyyyye, Human!!!!


CN: I hope I'm doing the right thing by letting Tiffany take over for a few chapters. Sheesh! 


No comments