Life of Kessie: The "Date"


Hi, everyone. I know I should be getting ready for this "date" with Pierce, but I have cooking to do. Besides, I just left the bistro and I am starving. How can a person be hungry when they work in one of the top restaurants in Sunset Valley? It's easy when you're a bundle of nerves. Yes, I know it's only Pierce and I shouldn't be nervous. However, it's been a long time since I've been out with anyone other than just myself. May I not make a fool out of myself. If so, I'll blame it on Dechie. 


Pierce told me to meet him in the park by the ice skating rink. Sadly, he was running late due to some stoves not getting to Chaxeau on time. Either way, I'm by myself on ice. Can you say....help?


Thank goodness for the kindness of strangers <3 I was fumbling like an idiot, and this lovely woman saved me and helped me out a bit. I sort of had the hang of it. At least I can stand up and spin a little. 


Look who finally showed up? I wasn't too upset that he was late, but he wasn't too thrilled. At least we had the chance to skate on the ice before I froze to death. We decided to go back to my place to talk and warm up. 


...and dance! I forgot that he could actually dance. While it was only a few hours, we had a great time together....as friends.  We talked, and danced. We didn't bother talking about food, or our jobs. He spoke briefly about Melissa and I filled him in on the whole Connor fiasco. He even slipped in that I looked hot at Tiffany & Enrique's wedding. Oh jeez! I must say, I did look hot! Okay okay okay, he did too. 

At the end of the night, we hugged and he went to Trav's place to crash. He sent me a text that he had a great time and to thank me, and I thanked him as well. Hopefully we can get some work done in a few days since I am now on vacation from the bistro. It was a nice, friendly, harmless "date".  Well, it wasn't technically a date, but we had fun nonetheless. 

Until Next Time, 
Kessie:) 



*Insert the groan of every creator here* 

1 comment