Life of Kessie - Tiffany & Enrique (Part I)

CN: Hi, folks! I'm giving Kessie a break for a bit and giving Tiffany her shine for a few chapters. So, enjoy. 



Since you all know how we all met, I'll skip that part and get straight into how Enrique and I got together. I was in my last year of my residency, and I moved into an apartment building in Twinbrook. Enrique was already living there, so he was showing me around. At this point, he was already working for the Philharmonic and producing music for a few people. I will admit that I had a crush on him in college, but he was into the books and his boys (ahem - Trav and Pierce). Now that he was on his own, I got to know him. He was very sweet, and such the charmer. I knew Kessie didn't like them too much (I guess from them living in Sunset Valley) so I didn't want to betray Kessie by dating an arch enemy.


Months went by, and Enrique asked me out on a date. Of course, I accepted. I didn't tell Kessie because she was into Connor and living her own life, and I didn't want to make her gag because it was Enrique. Then again, I didn't care and wanted to date him any way. Of course, his guy friends laughed at him. He didn't care, which was really sweet of him.


The date itself was pretty sweet. We were outside since it was a beautiful night. I didn't know he had so many tattoos (I guess he's really an undercover bad boy). We enjoyed each other. The whole night, I was waiting for this good looking man to kiss me. but he didn't. I was determined to kiss this man before the night was over....

 ..and I did! He was shocked, like he saw a ghost. Yes, I can admit that I made the first move and I didn't care. He was taking waaaay too long! 
Yes, it was love at first sight...and first kiss. Our relationship moved very quickly, but it was amazing! Look at this guy, can you blame me? He admitted he liked me from the first day he met me and was glad that we finally made it official. 

So am I. 

-Tiffany E. 


No comments