Matthews Family Legacy G2E2

If you're new to the Ella Matthews Legacy, you can go {here} to begin reading with Episode 1!

In the last episode (G2E1), Generation 2's matriarch Alyson and her husband Quentin had their first child (Elliott, Generation 3 heir), and her sister Amelia left home (shew!). Little by little, this legacy is continuing on. 

Even though I'm moving the non-heir kids out as soon as they get an A in high school, it's still a little sad to see them go in a way. And today Sebastian got an A. Time to say goodbye, my young klepto fan. Time to wreak havoc with the town as a young adult.

Sebastian celebrated by himself. It was at night and everyone else was in bed.

He aged up with a decent trait this time. At least he's a cheerful klepto. *snort* 

I selected an aspiration for him. Along with his skills-set, I chose for him to seek the line of comedian.

Out the door he went, and I selected a nice little home for him to live in. Hopefully he'll find a partner who'll put up with him, and maybe he'll even have a kid or two. Who knows.
He's set up in his own home now, with a new career and some furniture to get him started.
Good luck to ya, kid. Sorry you won't get my full attention anymore. But hey, surprise me with some hopeful pursuits, eh?





Back to the main legacy house... Elliott and grandma Ella (who is stiiiiill an Adult, thanks to that aging up glitch that should've taken her to Elderhood) are hanging out together. Elliott seems like a pretty talkative kid. I've noticed that some sims will sit at a table, eating or doing homework, and never speak. Not this kid. He's a Motor Aspiration sim, but I swear I think he's a closet Social Aspiration kid.

He has a B in school, so he may be aging to Teen soon.


Meanwhile, Gramps Sergio is about to kick the bucket. Poor dude has been anticipating death for three sim days now. He doesn't seem to be feeling pressure though. Although he does have some sort of rash right now. Yikes.

I figure he'll pass away on the cusp of maxing out his piano skill. We'll see.

Grandma Ella got stuck. Tried to reset her, and it didn't work. In this picture, she is in the back yard talking to her husband Sergio through two walls, where he is in the dining room eating.

Those walls must be pretty thin.

Thankfully, closing the game and reloading set her to rights. Girl, don't be pulling anymore stunts. My time is precious, you know.

The artwork done by Ella and son-in-law Quentin is adding up. Sergio's music that he writes is adding a nice bonus, and Alyson's produce is selling at decent rates now.

They have nicely racked up some money, so I did a little renovating and added on some rooms and replaced the cheapie windows with more expensive ones.

Little by little, the house is improving, and the outdoors is coming along as well.

They've got a huge lot to fill up, and I imagine that it may not take them long to do it, with how quickly the money is piling up.

"You woke me at 2AM to tell me what?"

Alyson is flapping her arms like mad, and she's so excited she can't talk straight.

Quentin thinks this could've waited till 6am. "I guess you're pregnant? You act like this is the first time. Elliott is almost a teenager, so I guess you're just dying to get your hands on a baby, right? I'll let you wake up to feed it."

She's thrilled as can be. It's about time this  house gets filled up with kids again. At least now everyone has room to breathe.

Alyson was in a good mood after announcing her pregnancy, so I had her go ahead and get an early start on the garden. Alyson has the Freelance Botanist aspiration. She's doing very well with her gardening, and I think she'll definitely finish it before she croaks.

I've not had a Cowplant in Sims 4. I only ever had one in Sims 2, and I let it die. So I'll be anxious to see what happens with this one.

Last night, Sergio spun the want to Woohoo with Ella. Since Sergio is due to kick the proverbial bucket at any moment, I figured I'd go ahead and allow him to. Well.... that 10% chance became 100% with Risky Woohoo.

I play my legacy game this way, knowing that there's always that small chance. It keeps the Legacy Challenge from getting boring. The look on Sergio's face though is classic!

And, thankfully, Alyson doesn't look a bit upset by her mom upstaging her wonderful day.

Kudos to you, Alyson.

Later that evening, little Elliott brought home an A from school. Mom made him a chocolate cake for his birthday.

He aged up nicely, and thankfully no really bad personality traits were randomly selected. His aspiration is Computer Whiz.

Alyson's pregnancy passed by quickly enough! Baby Ewan was born, and I do believe he's going to look just like his brother Elliott and dad Quentin.

I'll be anxious to see if he has any of Alyson's features.

Two hours after Alyson had "the spare" Ewan, her mom Ella gave birth to a fourth baby, Martin.

Martin appears to be taking his father's physical features as well.

Ella had Martin just as it was time to go to work, so she left him crying with Alyson to feed him a bottle while I sent Ella to her job as Illustrious Illustrator. We need that almighty dollar, ya know.

Then, oh my goodness, Sergio was literally walking out the door to go to his job that afternoon, and The Reaper showed up. Oh shoot!

What made it worse is that Ella and her grandson Elliott came home right in time to see The Reaper take Sergio's soul away. Ella didn't even get to plead. :(

I think I'll wrap it up on that note. The first has passed in this challenge. Ella still has 12 days left till Elder, thanks to that glitch. I hope she manages to age next time.

Check back for the next episode, as Elliott will be finishing up high school, and the babies will be toddlers.

Thanks for reading! And as always, if you have any suggestions for future names, please leave them below. I keep a list! Thanks to Kristin for Ewan's and Martin's names!

1 comment

  1. My, you're becoming a sims hoarder as well! Babies, babies, everywhere! :D

    ReplyDelete