Life of Kessie - Back to the Grind




 Hi, nice people! I am BACK!!! Yes, you're favorite sim is back, and I am dying to give you a recap. As you all have seen, my bestie Tiffany is now married to Enrique! I'm still a little mad that she told my middle name, but it's okay. Now that "Tiffrique" is now a permanent thing, back to my life - or lack thereof.


I've been spending my days alone, enjoying some much needed "Me" time. Playing pool is very relaxing, especially now that I only have one day off. It will all pay off in the end.......


BOOM! Guess who is the newest chef of Corsican Bistro? YAAAAASSS!! I can finally show my skills off to the world! Oh, and before I forget, I am finally going to start my cookbook. Everything is officially awesome! I worked really hard, and now, I can reap the benefits.


To celebrate my promotion, what did I do? I painted. I'm actually great at this, so why not? I was painting away until my phone began to ring. Who could it be at this hour? Tiffany is in China, Trav is on the road, Jamie is on maternity leave and Jeffery is on his honeymoon with Ashley. 


WHAT??? PIERCE DECHENEAUX?? He heard about my promotion through ChefTimes Magazine and wanted to congratulate me in person! That was pretty awesome of him to do. I asked him about Beacon Bay, his restaurant and how he and Melissa were going. In short, he is opening up another Chaxeau in Sunset Valley while his dad runs the one in Beacon Bay. As for Melissa? Apparently, they broke up because she wanted to get married and he didn't. It's pretty sad, I spoke to her a few times and found her to be great for him. He'll be in SV for a couple of weeks to hire staff and get Chaxeau running, and he asked me to help him. I sure can! However, he had one condition:

PD: Go on a date with me?

HUH?

PD: Yes. Me? You? Date? 

HUH?

PD: Kessie, it's obvious that we like each other.

We do?

PD: We do. It's also obvious that I wouldn't have came to you about my restaurant if I didn't admire you and respect your input.

Thank you?

PD: Okay, so maybe I'm shooting myself in the foot for asking you out this way, but I really like you, Kessie. If you say no, I understand, but I still need your help. 

Okay, Dechie. I'll help you. HOWEVER, this is not a date. It's just two friends going out and having a great time. Okay?

PD: So, I'll pick you up tomorrow then?

8:00, and don't be late! 

PD: I won't. 

So yeah, I'm going out with Pierce Decheneaux tomorrow. Great. 

CN: I KNEW IT! You like him!! YES!!! I was right, The Creator was right - I am planning the wedding as we speak! This is so awesome, y'all are finally getting together! :D

Shut it, Human! We are not "together". We're going out as friends. 

CN: Yeah, sure. "Friends" Like Ross and Rachel? Or, is it Chandler and Monica?

Leave me be, woman!!! 




Until next time, 
Kessie :)


2 comments