Life of Kessie - Tiffany & Enrique (Part II)




I'm not going to bore everyone with the regulars of our lives. At this point, I was done with my residency and working in Sunset Valley, and Enrique moved in with me. Our relationship was going great, with the exception that we both have careers that required long hours. I moved up to being a pediatric surgeon and Enrique left the harmonic after he won a few Simmy awards and decided to produce full time for movies and musicians. At this present time, this is where Kessie figured out who I was dating and her and Enrique are good friends. (I think everyone read that part already, I'm filling in the gaps)  After all of this, we went on a very special date to the art gallery.

I did not see this coming. We had a great time at the movies, a wonderful dinner, and now...this! Enrique got down on one knee and proposed! He wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, and I with him. 

I am sooooo in love with him! I'm also glad that I wore this outfit, because....whoa! I can't wait for the wedding, which we planned as soon as possible. Yes, we both like to rush things and get them over with. Haha, this is going to be great! 

-Tiffany E

No comments